Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote 2Much2Handle: It's so funny how Sharon showing concern for Nick is deemed slap biotch worthy, BUT, Phyllis takes over Sharon's entire house with her FAKE BACK INJURY to be close to Sharon's husband, and it's just harmless cry out for attention because little bitty itty Phyllis didn't want to be alone while Nick was missing.......????????

Where was the slap the bitoch comment back then?????? ~)

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ~) ~) ~)

~Plus what made me sick is how Phyllis lurks in the background trying to listen to everyones conversation..When Jack was apologizing to Noah...and u can see Phyllis eye ballin him from the background..like shes tellin Jack telepathically not to mention her name & what she & Nick did to Jack & Sharon...

I know Sharon isnt lil miss innocent...but IMHO she shows alot more heart than Phyllis does. When Phyllis opens her mouth its only to make herself feel better...and for some reason all her past misdeeds get tossed out the window.... ~)

I wanted to go through the TV and grab Red by that scrawny neck and choke her. The nerve to get all antsy when Jack was about to rat her and Nick out for the article. If I were Sharon I would let Noah read the article and let him get on Lil Miss Stepmommy's azz!! What's good for the goose Phyllis.....

When she took the phone out of her hand, she should have "accidentally" knocked her across the head with it, and then "accidentally" reamed her out in front of Noah about the article and what she said about her.
Accidents will happen...... 3)

I wish Red would "accidentally" fall down the elevator shaft...what a horrible "accident"!!!!! lol!!

About 45 floors would do it............. 3)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 pm

So what about the phone sex :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Quote SndrElkins: LOL so this is a spoiler thread.That look on Phylliss face was priceless just now when Nick was huggin Sharon :-)

That was great~the way that Nick and Sharon really showed how well they know and other, and when Nick reached out and hugged Sharon... :)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Quote SndrElkins: So what about the phone sex :-)

roflmaoooooooo :-) :-) :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote SndrElkins: So what about the phone sex :-)

roflmaoooooooo :-) :-) :-)

I guess some people have a different perception of what sex is............. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”