Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Snizzle

Re: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Postby Snizzle » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Why the heck would they have to get rid of her to put Nick and Sharon back together....

O now she is gonna be put in the VR caterogy of being FORCED out LMAO :-) :-) ~)

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Quote suzy22: I read this at Sony. Michelle Stafford in talks with EP of One Life to Live. This part seems to have been confirmed.

But there is also a rumor that she is being FORCED off the show. Would this be the same thing that happened to two other veteran actresses, Eileen Davidson and Vctoria Rowell.

Maybe the writers are getting rid of her so they can reunite Nick and Sharon.

Why don't they force off some other dead weight like Colleen, Chloe, Amber and especially Nikki instead.

Sealprincess

Postby Sealprincess » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:10 pm

That would be wonderful if she left!

Jack_s

Postby Jack_s » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Two initials--EH!!! If MS leaves, I bet that's the reason! this has quickly become the Fraggle Show! I was wondering where Michelle was, and what has become of Phyllis! There are going to be some very, very upset Fans if she goes, to be sure!

seattlegirl

Postby seattlegirl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:14 pm

I hope Michelle Stafford doesn't go...she has become a staple character on the show. I think her s/l are getting boring with Nick though and I think they need to let the old Phyllis out a little bit.

richalan

Postby richalan » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Quote Lapcat55:
Quote suzy22: I read this at Sony. Michelle Stafford in talks with EP of One Life to Live. This part seems to have been confirmed.

But there is also a rumor that she is being FORCED off the show. Would this be the same thing that happened to two other veteran actresses, Eileen Davidson and Vctoria Rowell.

Maybe the writers are getting rid of her so they can reunite Nick and Sharon.

Why don't they force off some other dead weight like Colleen, Chloe, Amber and especially Nikki instead.

The reason they would not get rid of Nicki is simply because she is NOT deadweight!! She has been a major star of the show for over 25 years. The nice thing about this show is that just b/c a person reaches a certain age, they do not write them off. They continue to give them major story lines and let them do what they do best.... act.

soulmates

Postby soulmates » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Phyllis should stay. Nikki should go. Nikki is boring. Her storylines are stupid and hardly anyone wants to see her anymore. ~)

soulmates

Postby soulmates » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 pm

If she's being forced out someone should start a petiton to keep Phyllis on Y&R. ;)

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 pm

If TPTB want to reunite Shick,(I'd love to see that)they would need to get rid of MS to do so. I love MS. I'd love to see her with Jack. But, if this is true would they need to give a legit reason for doing so.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”