Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lapcat55

Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page

Postby Lapcat55 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Is there anyone out there that has been able to open up Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page for the Canadian Y&R updates today, or am I just having a computer problem.

LisaJ

Re: Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page

Postby LisaJ » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Why don't you ask this on her message board??

Missmugs

Postby Missmugs » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 pm

It's not your PC, I get the page load error also..I think the site is being updated. There wasn't a spoiler up yesterday so who knows?

Lisa J- If she could access the site then there wouldn't be the need for this post now would it? People don't need to be so mean and snarky about stuff.

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Who's Toni? Is it part of this site?

LTsoapfan

Postby LTsoapfan » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Toni had computer problems before she could upload her spoiler. She explained this in her comments with the spoiler today. If you check, you are now able to get it. I check it out every day too, can't wait for the next day. I really appreciate her spoilers.

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:31 pm

Quote LisaJ: Why don't you ask this on her message board??

If I could get to her site I would.... >(

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Quote LTsoapfan: Toni had computer problems before she could upload her spoiler. She explained this in her comments with the spoiler today. If you check, you are now able to get it. I check it out every day too, can't wait for the next day. I really appreciate her spoilers.

Thanks for the information, I could not get her spoiler yesterday or today and I just tried and it still gives me an IE error. I hate it when I am behind on the scoop and scandal!

winecountry

Postby winecountry » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Being new to these spoiler pages, I was appalled at her comments regarding her site problems. Especially the swearing and putting a fan down. I now know why she doesn"t have any advertisers or links. "This just in" is really old. There are far more spoilers at this site. Her excuse that it wouldn"t upload sounds like it was written by the Y&R writers. Why would you pay for a subscription that does not work. It seems that this has happened before. GO TO A FRIEND OR INTERNET CAFE!!!! Are there any other good sites???

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Quote winecountry: Being new to these spoiler pages, I was appalled at her comments regarding her site problems. Especially the swearing and putting a fan down. I now know why she doesn"t have any advertisers or links. "This just in" is really old. There are far more spoilers at this site. Her excuse that it wouldn"t upload sounds like it was written by the Y&R writers. Why would you pay for a subscription that does not work. It seems that this has happened before. GO TO A FRIEND OR INTERNET CAFE!!!! Are there any other good sites???

I don't pay for any subscriptions to any soap site, I just go and read her Canadian updates. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me. I happen to like the site the same as I like this site.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”