Young and the Restless Bloopers!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Amy

Young and the Restless Bloopers!

Postby Amy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:47 pm

Hi everyone,

If you have seen any bloopers from the actors, in the script, or on the sets, please post them here! I thought it'd be neat to hear what the fans are picking up on that the show has let slide by!

Have fun!
Amy

cjwill

Re: Young and the Restless Bloopers!

Postby cjwill » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:50 pm

Could it have been a blooper that Phyllis wants to have her baby's middle name Cassie?
Sorry Amy, couldn't resist.

online_mn

Postby online_mn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:13 pm

There was one blooper I remember when Phyllis had the false labor and came back to work the same afternoon. Nick was in the room with her looking over her shoulder on her laptop and her hair became stuck on his whiskers. Nick had to shake his head to brush it away. Surprised they didn't retake that scene. ?)

Another is when Jana was at Michael's and Lauren's apt. and Gloria was there talking about decorating Jana's and Kevins apt. with leopard designs or something. While she was explaining she laughed and one of her eyes was looking straight up and the other was looking at her nose. Looked funny :]

Amy

Postby Amy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:03 pm

LOL cjwill, that should really have been a blooper LOL!!!

Hi online_mn, I remember that!!! Good eye!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

courtneykorbel

Postby courtneykorbel » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:23 pm

I noticed both of the ones online_mn posted! I also noticed another one when Colleen had a piece of her hair stuck on her eyelash lol but it was gone next scene

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:35 pm

There was a blooper a couple of weeks ago....but I never mentioned it.....When Michael was talking to Will, he called him TED.........

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:07 pm

ok how about the part where phyllis was in her office and on the phone with nick, the storm was brewing, however, the sun was shining from her office window through the blinds, in the background you were hearing the storm and thunder, raining and stuff, but it was so clear in the office window... this was before she was stuck on the elevator....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”