Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chychy65

Re: Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.

Postby chychy65 » Tue May 13, 2008 11:29 am

didnt they all invest money--or did Nick put up the most or all.. i seem to not be able to recall.. cause if Phick goes down everyone involved will also... The are all in the same boat so to speak...

ratty822

Re: Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.

Postby ratty822 » Tue May 13, 2008 11:48 am

I don't think this will happen. Nick has too much to prove to his father now more than ever. Last thing Nick wants is for Victor to tell him "I told you so." If anyone bails, I think it will be Jack...but in my own opinion and guess, I think the 4 will go down in flames together.

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 pm

They need better communication, that's for sure. Sharon & Jack are making decisions without consulting the "partners". Jack (whom I love) is getting back his inflated ego and Sharon's ego is getting as large as his! They all better slow down and talk.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue May 13, 2008 12:32 pm

Quote ratty822: I don't think this will happen. Nick has too much to prove to his father now more than ever. Last thing Nick wants is for Victor to tell him "I told you so." If anyone bails, I think it will be Jack...but in my own opinion and guess, I think the 4 will go down in flames together.

Exactly. This isn't a "Shack vs. Phick" business venture. ~) All four of them are heavily vested in this, especially Nick and Jack as they are the ones who put up the money jointly. Nick definitely has a lot more to prove than Jack does because of his fathers dire warning that it would fail. If RS flops (too early to tell), they all do.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue May 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Ummm, it's called creating dramatic tension in the s/l - and so far it's working. I wouldn't hold my breath about Nick or Phyllis bailing from the magazine any time soon.

Jack is a take-charge kind of guy, always has been, and they all knew that when they started this thing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not, but it's an obvious vehicle to create tension amongst the 4. Let's just see how it all plays out.

ratty822

Postby ratty822 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:46 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Ummm, it's called creating dramatic tension in the s/l - and so far it's working. I wouldn't hold my breath about Nick or Phyllis bailing from the magazine any time soon.

Jack is a take-charge kind of guy, always has been, and they all knew that when they started this thing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not, but it's an obvious vehicle to create tension amongst the 4. Let's just see how it all plays out.

Agreed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”