Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
water scene

Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?

Postby water scene » Mon May 12, 2008 11:26 pm

I think Vikki was totally out of line today , she showed a real sense of her immaturity.

Allspice

Re: Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?

Postby Allspice » Mon May 12, 2008 11:57 pm

She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.
She is feeling a bit rudderless. She I hope will find security as she should with JT and Reed, but I can't blame her for being resentful, because in a lot of ways Victor has done exactly that.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue May 13, 2008 12:02 am

Quote Allspice: She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.
She is feeling a bit rudderless. She I hope will find security as she should with JT and Reed, but I can't blame her for being resentful, because in a lot of ways Victor has done exactly that.

CANADIAN?????????????

shortcake31

Postby shortcake31 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:27 am

Hey I am Canadian!

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Tue May 13, 2008 12:40 am

oops!! I love Canadians! I've met a few and worked with one that I was friends with! But, I do believe that Victoria was a little dumb today. Even though I don't really care for Sabrina, and I like Adam.Sabrina has been rude to Adam, because I think, she has something to feel guilty about! :]

Allspice

Postby Allspice » Tue May 13, 2008 1:03 am

Quote gommie:
Quote Allspice: She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.

CANADIAN?????????????

Proudly, 2nd generation!

KBsGirl

Postby KBsGirl » Tue May 13, 2008 1:08 am

Quote Allspice:
Quote gommie:

CANADIAN?????????????

Proudly, 2nd generation!

I think what was meant was "Was this the CANADIAN episode?"

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Tue May 13, 2008 1:20 am

I CERTAINLY DON'T! I feel that Victor and Sabrina deserved the coolness which came from Victoria and Nick tolday. I can not stand this storyline! Sabrina is such a fake! Mon Chrie, B S! Horse Hockey! I am sure glad I have hip boots to wear when they come on . >( >( >( >( >(

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue May 13, 2008 7:35 am

Sabrina is not what she seems on the surface. She actually identifies with Adam and should do more to align herself with somebody. It will be interesting to see where the likes of David, Adam and Sabrina storylines end up.

Victoria is showing her jealousy in a very immature way.

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Tue May 13, 2008 8:29 am

Quote heart and soul: I CERTAINLY DON'T! I feel that Victor and Sabrina deserved the coolness which came from Victoria and Nick tolday. I can not stand this storyline! Sabrina is such a fake! Mon Chrie, B S! Horse Hockey! I am sure glad I have hip boots to wear when they come on . >( >( >( >( >(

LOL.. Me too.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”