Who thinks Jack is a Self Absorb Snake?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Allspice

Re: Who thinks Jack is a Self Absorb Snake?

Postby Allspice » Mon May 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Quote sybil717:
Quote CPAT: I think so! The way he treated his
partner Nick and fired Lily on the
cover of Restless Style!

YES!! He is getting more arrogant by the minute. But he acted the same way at NVP. He is a preening prima donna. That's why Victor takes such pleasure in wiping the floor with him. One day he is a tryant and the next day he is crying. If I see that man cry one more time!

%( %( --
Go Jack u da man!

Please don't bait other posters, it is against the guidelines. Just stick to commenting on the topic.

Thanks!
Candace
Soaps.com

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon May 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Quote KBsGirl:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:
cover of Restless Style!

YES!! He is getting more arrogant by the minute. But he acted the same way at NVP. He is a preening prima donna. That's why Victor takes such pleasure in wiping the floor with him. One day he is a tryant and the next day he is crying. If I see that man cry one more time!

What? what will you do..tell us...something drastic?

LOL
When was Jack crying? I'd rather see him crying like a man than whining like a baby - i.e. NICK.

Jack cries over heart issues...concerning his family-any woman in her right mind would kill to have a man like him who is not ashamed to show his tender loving side for the people he loves..course you would never expect anyone who lives life only through what they can read, instead of living it to understand such emotion.....

KBsGirl

Postby KBsGirl » Tue May 13, 2008 12:54 am

Quote gommie:
Quote KBsGirl:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:
cover of Restless Style!

What? what will you do..tell us...something drastic?

LOL
When was Jack crying? I'd rather see him crying like a man than whining like a baby - i.e. NICK.

Jack cries over heart issues...concerning his family-any woman in her right mind would kill to have a man like him who is not ashamed to show his tender loving side for the people he loves..course you would never expect anyone who lives life only through what they can read, instead of living it to understand such emotion.....

Exactly, ITA!

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Tue May 13, 2008 3:09 am

cover of Restless Style!

Jack didn't fire her. She just isn't gonna be on the first cover. Sharon went to tell her, and she is fine with it. There will be other covers U know.

3) Jack Rocks! 3)

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Tue May 13, 2008 3:23 am

Jack is the MAN and he can do NO wrong in my eyes- that goes double for PB ;)

Nick needs to focus on work and stop w/his family drama. Maybe if he gets the rest of his brain cells back he can make some big boy decisions. Right now he's just a momma's boy and I'm not talking about Nikki.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue May 13, 2008 8:30 am

I'm kind of on the fence about this. Yes a desicion had to be made and Nick wasn't there, I get that. But Jack went ahead and hired this woman in the first place without discussing it with anyone. It's almost like he was saying "Yeah I have faith in you Nick...but not so much that I am going to trust you ..." I can understand why Nick felt annoyed that Jack just brought in a consultant at the last minute. Desicions that they had made and had been agreed on were now thrown out the windo. Just because of one woman's opinon.

The advetisers all got on board and paid bug bucks because they liked what they saw. Now JAmie is saying none of it is any good and basically she is making the magazine over in her own image. I say leave it alone. It will either be a success or it will fail. But if it did fail in it's original form at least Nick could say he gave the project his best. This way if it fails it is going to be someone else's fault yet again.

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Tue May 13, 2008 8:31 am

Quote KBsGirl: There is another thread very similar to this one.
Lily was not "fired". She does not work for RS. She will get paid for her photo shoot - she just wont be used for the cover.
Nick left the RS office during the most crucial week to date, and decisions have to be made. Nick made his decision to LEAVE. The rest of the partners made the decision to get a new cover.

ITA..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”