did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
just sexy

did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Postby just sexy » Mon May 12, 2008 8:13 pm

8 i don't think there goin to be a weddin for which newman.these characters are runnin a race to see who can get to the altar first.that's typical right.respond whoever out there

freddycat

Re: did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Postby freddycat » Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Let's hope that Victor and Sabrina don't make it up the alter....so sick of all that french talky talky!!

rack em up

Re: did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Postby rack em up » Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Quote freddycat: Let's hope that Victor and Sabrina don't make it up the alter....so sick of all that french talky talky!!
AMEN to that. The old man

and the scary lady. :(

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue May 13, 2008 7:44 am

I agree. It's a creepy match, anyway. He is clearly too old for her and the cutesy stuff wears thin.

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 am

I thought I was the only one who thought Sabrina was kinda creepy. :D nice to know I'm not alone.. :D

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue May 13, 2008 8:23 am

Although neither one of them will admit it, I think Nikki and Victor still love each other. It's going to take some major shake up ( like usual ) to get them back together. Nikki and David may make it to the alter. Victor and Sabrina may even get that far, but something is going to happen.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”