wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharonsdogs

wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Postby sharonsdogs » Mon May 12, 2008 5:12 pm

what if esther and cane hooked up......................how about jack and gloria.......i used to want bobby marsino to come back and be with nickie, but i dont like her at all any more. i really like bobby a lot. him and phyllis would make a hot couple.... i would love to have brittany come back to jt...........

lynnw

Re: wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Postby lynnw » Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Quote sharonsdogs: what if esther and cane hooked up......................how about jack and gloria.......i used to want bobby marsino to come back and be with nickie, but i dont like her at all any more. i really like bobby a lot. him and phyllis would make a hot couple.... i would love to have brittany come back to jt...........

Cane and Esther, that's funny. Also Jack and Glo. But the rest of your ideas, I love. Bobby and Phyllis would be smoking, but my first choice would be Brittany for him.

MAURITIUS

Re: wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Postby MAURITIUS » Mon May 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Iam LANE fan but this idea about Cane and Esther crack me up..too funny :-) 3)
but Not Jack and loser Grorilla never,no way,nope,nada,zippo,she dont deserve Jack at all,beside there is no way in Hell Jack will even wink at Glo,he has very beautiful wife like Sharon ,maybe Glorilla has to drug him real bad first which aint happening :~ :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”