Sabrina the Stepford wife

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tilo

Sabrina the Stepford wife

Postby Tilo » Mon May 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Sabrina is acting like a Stepford wife for now in front Victor but come on with Adam there this facade has to break.

Plot-Twister

Re: Sabrina the Stepford wife

Postby Plot-Twister » Mon May 12, 2008 5:06 pm

I still think that they are in cahoots with each other. Wishful thinking, I know.

boogers

Postby boogers » Mon May 12, 2008 5:47 pm

As the plot thickens; I think they will be involved with each other one way or the other. Either together or twogether, if ya know what I mean. >) >) >)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Mon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.
Today Cnd show when she was talking to Victor on the phone and he wouldn't rush home for her as he had a meeting, when she hung up her expression was very revealing.

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Mon May 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Quote Lilamoor: Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.
Today Cnd show when she was talking to Victor on the phone and he wouldn't rush home for her as he had a meeting, when she hung up her expression was very revealing.

Her expessions started to be revealing when Victor told her Adam was moving in. I believe another boarder said "it looked like she just sucked a lemon". I don't want her & Adam to get together in any way, shape or form. I'd like to see him bust her, then maybe Victoria and Nick would get off of their high horses.

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Mon May 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Quote MayDay:
Quote Lilamoor: Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.

Her expessions started to be revealing when Victor told her Adam was moving in. I believe another boarder said "it looked like she just sucked a lemon". I don't want her & Adam to get together in any way, shape or form. I'd like to see him bust her, then maybe Victoria and Nick would get off of their high horses.

:-) :-) For Sure :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”