Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Plot-Twister

Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Postby Plot-Twister » Mon May 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Plot-Twister: Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

Well your missed thanks for coming out and posting.

I hear yah they have changed the bio on Vikki.....I like her better then than now.

Yeah, I'm not feeling her and JT too.....chemistry not there.

Yep, Vikki in those days would of dealt with Chowster and would not be so "forthcoming"....

I LOVED her then! TGVN would tick her off and she would go pose for a almost nudie mag! LOL I did like how they made reference to her and Michael dating before she went to Paris. They were hot together! Vikki nowadays is just boring. Maybe she needs to show her clevage more like her momma?

It is good to know I have been missed! Thanks KIR!

KeepingItReal

Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon May 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Quote Plot-Twister:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Plot-Twister: Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

Well your missed thanks for coming out and posting.

I hear yah they have changed the bio on Vikki.....I like her better then than now.

Yeah, I'm not feeling her and JT too.....chemistry not there.

Yep, Vikki in those days would of dealt with Chowster and would not be so "forthcoming"....

I LOVED her then! TGVN would tick her off and she would go pose for a almost nudie mag! LOL I did like how they made reference to her and Michael dating before she went to Paris. They were hot together! Vikki nowadays is just boring. Maybe she needs to show her clevage more like her momma?

It is good to know I have been missed! Thanks KIR!

Anytime, make sure you visit "often". :)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon May 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Quote suegerry: The way I look at Victoria.....she's the product of her parents.....both are acting like children....and have done this many times before........how can she be different........ ~)

As for Sabrina......I think she's the most boring person I've seen on this show.......she displays nothing.....an absolute 0......

Oh Sue: I'm so agreeing with you Sabrina is boring. I just want her and Adam to get caught in bed by Victor already to spice this s/l up. If not just send her back to Paris with Victoria already.

Lizzylew

Postby Lizzylew » Mon May 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Quote suegerry: The way I look at Victoria.....she's the product of her parents.....both are acting like children....and have done this many times before........how can she be different........ ~)

As for Sabrina......I think she's the most boring person I've seen on this show.......she displays nothing.....an absolute 0......

Amen to Sabrina being a 0. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 5:09 pm

in my viewing of the Newman clan his kids to me never acted like they loved their old man! Never this viewing of him letting them go I have enjoyed much including whinnning, borring, tail chasing Nikki. They have always spun Y&R that everyone has to one up each other which makes for the s/l to get boring just once I would love to see someone do the right moral thing instead of sleeping with each other's man some say that it would not be intersting to see but heck I think it would because eveyone in USA sleeps arounds to see a few moral characters would maybe wake up and help the s/l a bit. And all of the Newmans are always trying to hurt each other in rediculous ways what type of family is that? A sick dysfunctional one. They need to stop and do something different!!!

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 5:11 pm

No one is saying it is not a betrayal personally I think it sucks and then some, but that is their make-up going from one to another which makes it dysfunctional and sick!

Also the way they bedspin hell you could become dizzy 8)

Plot-Twister

Postby Plot-Twister » Mon May 12, 2008 5:28 pm

Nick actually did a moral thing by turning Victor in.

I seem to be on a pro Nick wavelength today....hmmmm....

2Much2Handle

Postby 2Much2Handle » Mon May 12, 2008 5:32 pm

This isnt' Vikki's first time getting with her mother's men, remember Cole, Nikki and cole were sexually involved when Vikki decided Nikki was too old for Cole and should step aside for her..... Vikki had NO problem making her mother feel insecure when it came her and Cole being together. Vikki has about as much loyalty to her parents as she claims Victor has for her. Just another example of how she expects others to treat her, but doesn't give what she expects.

Vikki didn't care whether or not Victor or Nikki was okay with her and Brad, she did it anyway, just like with Cole, Neil, Michael and anyone else that tickled her fantasy. She needs to check herself before she spends all this time condemning and pointing fingers, I dont' recall her being anymore caring and loving with her parents when it came down to it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”