Spoilers: Previews for 05/13/08

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
valencia4love

Spoilers: Previews for 05/13/08

Postby valencia4love » Mon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Here are the Previews for 05/13/08:

Phyllis is still fuming over Jack's hasty firing of Lily without bother to get her or Nick's input on it :0 !!

Devon is not happy about the stray that Lily has brought to stay at their place >( !! Chloe :| !!

Victoria goes to the ranch and once more reads the riot act to both Adam and Sabrina ~) !!

Karen finally makes Neil see the truth - that he still wants Dru, which she isnt nor will never be ;( !! Neil sadly realizes that he's not ready for this after all, so the two decide its best to end their relationship right then and there %( !!

Sharon is the bearer of bad news to Lily about no longer being needed as the model for the magazine *) !!

Mr. Chow buys his honeybuns Nikki a ring and in the process, falls deeper in the whole that he's created for himself :( !! Later that day, the happy couple catch a flight out of there!! They're eloping 8) !!

Next:

Victor to Sabrina: I promise you. It'll be the wedding of your dreams :D .

Fred: I can marry you.
Nikki: You can ?) ?
Fred: Mail order certified !) !!

Daniel: Hot off the presses!! The first copy of Restless Style :-) !!

OspreyGirl

Re: Spoilers: Previews for 05/13/08

Postby OspreyGirl » Mon May 12, 2008 3:20 pm

That was really cold pushing Lily's cover out like that at the last minute...Jack has some 'sharing' issues he needs to resolve with Nick about making decisions together, and I hope they resolve it soon...

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki....PLEASE PLEASE get stranded somewhere in Mexico, and sign something that gives David all of your money...I'm sure there will be no pre-nup...what a dummy! :-)

mulan2

Re: Spoilers: Previews for 05/13/08

Postby mulan2 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks V. Who is Fred ??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”