spoiler cdn show monday Sam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

spoiler cdn show monday Sam

Postby divasoapfan » Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Sam the model that jack/kathy/jamie brought in to be on the cover of the mag...well she puts lilly to shame...lilly is not happy when sharon tells her she has been dropped from the cover..lilly needs to grow up.bet she will go running to daddy neil ~) ~) ~)

LKGF

Re: spoiler cdn show monday Sam

Postby LKGF » Mon May 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Is this Sam/model the girl that is on the site at restlessstyle.com?

LucyLue

Postby LucyLue » Mon May 12, 2008 1:24 pm

I don't understand why there are are so many threads on here bashing Lily. Im sure if a lot of people were in her shoes they would act like her too. What is the big deal?? I think she acts the way any girl her age would act. I think it's great that she has a close relationship with her father and can go to him with her problems and get advice. Im sure if you had worked to get on a magazine cover and were dropped you would be upset to. ~)

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 am

Quote LucyLue: I don't understand why there are are so many threads on here bashing Lily. Im sure if a lot of people were in her shoes they would act like her too. What is the big deal?? I think she acts the way any girl her age would act. I think it's great that she has a close relationship with her father and can go to him with her problems and get advice. Im sure if you had worked to get on a magazine cover and were dropped you would be upset to. ~)

Thank you!! I totally agree w/ u!!..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”