Restless Style Debuts. Spoiler Included. I Smell big trouble.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Restless Style Debuts. Spoiler Included. I Smell big trouble.

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 am

I saw the magazine and the preveiw from SONY. First impression. It SUCKS! It STINKS up the place.

There are hundres of fashion magazines on the market. Most of them are main stream, which means staid, old school, predicable and BORING.

What happend to cutting edge and trendy? That kind of magazine would have had great appeal to a whole generation of people who don't buy fashion mags. I predict the first issue will do well, people are always curious about anything new. Maybe even the second issue. But after that, most folks will go back to reading the same magazines they have been reading for years.

I hope the quad has a good corporate lawyer on speed dial. They are going to need one. Victor was right, this is BIG mistake.

mdtuttle

Re: Restless Style Debuts. Spoiler Included. I Smell big trouble.

Postby mdtuttle » Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 pm

Cracks are starting to show in this partnership, and it's really a shame. Jack's remark about there only being one boss was very telling. We all know he considers himself to be a brilliant buisnessman, forget the fact that everything he has touched in the last severel years has fallen apart. I think Ego is what is going to sink this partnership.

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Quote mdtuttle: Cracks are starting to show in this partnership, and it's really a shame. Jack's remark about there only being one boss was very telling. We all know he considers himself to be a brilliant buisnessman, forget the fact that everything he has touched in the last severel years has fallen apart. I think Ego is what is going to sink this partnership.

Thank you! Jack NEVER ever learns from past mistakes. There is one thing Jack is good at, he is very good at making enemies. Victor, Gloria, Michael, Brad. I guess he wants to add Nick to the list. If ever there was something that would heal the rift between Victor and Nick, it would be Nick turning on Jack!

Tiger John

Postby Tiger John » Mon May 12, 2008 7:50 pm

Ruthless Style Debuts...........Lily be damned!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”