Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS. 3)

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Quote sybil717:
Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS. 3)

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

Which lady would be the ant, which one the elephant?

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon May 12, 2008 1:09 pm

...taping foot.....waiting for answer...... :-)

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Mon May 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Quote suegerry: ...taping foot.....waiting for answer...... :-)

Exactly! :-) Actually Sharon's prettier because of her warm loving spirit Heather's meaness takes away from her. And OMG! Poor Red is not even in the running! LMAO! :-) :D :-)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Mon May 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Quote Nosycookie1201:
Quote suegerry: ...taping foot.....waiting for answer...... :-)

Exactly! :-) Actually Sharon's prettier because of her warm loving spirit Heather's meaness takes away from her. And OMG! Poor Red is not even in the running! LMAO! :-) :D :-)

No answer yet?? Aaaanyhoo, just thought I'd check.
A hope I have is that when (I don't say if, as this is a soap) they do break up Phick, we get back the great, interesting, provacative, passionate and sometimes downright nasty go-getter that Phylis used to be.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon May 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Quote sybil717:

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon May 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Shoot I'm stilling trying to figure out her analogy of the ant and elephant.

Go figure ~)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon May 12, 2008 1:35 pm

I doubt we will hear...... :) ;)

messy cook

Postby messy cook » Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote sybil717:

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

Who's the ant, and who's the elephant?

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Shoot I'm stilling trying to figure out her analogy of the ant and elephant.

Go figure ~)

Lol! Makes as much sense as most of said poster's "posts". ;) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”