Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 10:58 am

Quote pinetree:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
Quote pinetree:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote lisamarieP: With his brains, there is no other female in GC dumb enough for him. Guess he's out of luck and stuck with the
O R E. :-)

Sure there is "Amber". I say let Nick and Amber be a couple. They are both a couple of knuckleheads anyway. Take his wife's, son's girlfriend that would be like totally awesome dude.

Nick and Amber, LOL the dude and dudette :-)

i wonder out of amber and nick who is the dude and wh o is the dudette lol jks

LOL, it could go either way :-) :-) :-)

I think it will be gorgeous, BRAINY, super ambitious Heather. They would be awesome together.

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Mon May 12, 2008 11:02 am

Quote Kristi07: I agree with you Sue! He was never "Dumb Dude" with Sharon. bring back the real Nick Newman.......

It'll happen. In that way, at least, he'll be his father's son.

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon May 12, 2008 11:17 am

Quote suegerry: The first one who was Mrs. Nick Newman should be it again.....Sharon..... :)

Now sue- we can't do that without hurting Jack...I don't want Jack hurt.. %( %(

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 11:17 am

Quote Lilamoor:
Quote Kristi07: I agree with you Sue! He was never "Dumb Dude" with Sharon. bring back the real Nick Newman.......

It'll happen. In that way, at least, he'll be his father's son.

Let me get this straight. Pouring coffe for a living is smart but buying a wharehouse and turning it into upscale corporate office space AND owning 50% of a real company is dumb? Um ok! lol

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon May 12, 2008 11:21 am

Wow Nick dipped into his kiddie funds to buy an office.......... :-) :-)

Takes more than that to build a business. ;)

I'm with you Sue and Kristi. He did get dumbified when he remarried. :-) :-) :-)

Also, whoever said he should hook up with Amber got it right....they way he's acting she would be a good pick for him. They can continue to play their video games and rock the couch some more. :D

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon May 12, 2008 11:23 am

Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS. 3)

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon May 12, 2008 11:24 am

Lets not forget that the gest of the basic RS idea was Sharon's...she's the one who came up with the idea of an upscale, fashion, WEB magazine that eventually came to fruition. So pouring coffee for either Nick or Sharon isn't what they are all about!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon May 12, 2008 11:28 am

Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS. 3)

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

I agree the coffee house gave him some experience.

But, I have to say also he did inherit a lucrative business when he bought the coffee house.....it was already well established and really "ran itself"..........

Who knows Soul who he will picked next......like the saying goes you pick pick until you end up with shizt........ROFLMBO :-) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon May 12, 2008 11:29 am

Quote Eppy: Lets not forget that the gest of the basic RS idea was Sharon's...she's the one who came up with the idea of an upscale, fashion, WEB magazine that eventually came to fruition. So pouring coffee for either Nick or Sharon isn't what they are all about!!!

Yep :)

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon May 12, 2008 11:30 am

Maybe he will hook up with Jamie...she must be about Phyllis' age.....and her hair is red too..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”