SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Postby divasoapfan » Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Well this well known Dame hit Geno City with a vengeance,you see Jack was the one who hired her. When he was telling Phyliss about her and asked if she knew of her,in walks Jamie herself. After all the intro's were completed,everyone butted heads (with Jamie) she said in no uncertain terms,that all the prior meetings the mag had held were pointless,and that the duo (the 4 culpritts) did all the work wrong. Jamie said herself Jack should of brought her in a long time ago.(How's that for a ego trip)! I think this is the beginning of the war between Phyliss & Sharon,this could also lead to the breakup of 2 united fronts! This is probably the real reason the writer's have gone this route.

KeepingItReal

Re: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed May 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I like the sound of her....she don't sugarcoat things....state it as it is. :-) :-) :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Drama is coming......I'm going to like this......bring it on.......Jamie Whitfield..... :-) ;)

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 pm

How many people like this story/line about the fashion mag? I for one do not. Ilike the young & restless back when mr.j.smith was working and directing behind the scenes. I do not care for the fashion/modeling/mag stories i find them boring. we need drama and sleeping & cheating hurting stories :-) :-) :-)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Quote divasoapfan: How many people like this story/line about the fashion mag? I for one do not. Ilike the young & restless back when mr.j.smith was working and directing behind the scenes. I do not care for the fashion/modeling/mag stories i find them boring. we need drama and sleeping & cheating hurting stories :-) :-) :-)

hopefully, mr.j smith will forever be consigned to writing for passions. preferably in he11

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed May 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I like the sound of her....she don't sugarcoat things....state it as it is. :-) :-) :-)

I agree. The four of them knows squat about running a fashion magazine from the ground up and "common sense" would have dictated that you hire a consultant or someone with real experience in the business to help you get it off the ground. If the mag does implode, serves them all right for being so dumb.

Wasn't believeable anyway the four of them could work in harmony together. ~)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Wed May 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Bringing in a third woman with a big ego could potentially unite Sharon & Phylis - at least temporarily.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed May 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote KeepingItReal: Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I agree. The four of them knows squat about running a fashion magazine from the ground up and "common sense" would have dictated that you hire a consultant or someone with real experience in the business to help you get it off the ground. If the mag does implode, serves them all right for being so dumb.

Wasn't believeable anyway the four of them could work in harmony together. ~)

You know it Soul!!

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 am

Finally!! Something interesting to see.. :]

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am

I thought her scenes were outstanding. I loved it. And holy cow was that Phyllis and Sharon getting along at the end of the epi.?? 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”