Nikki Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Re: Nikki Thread

Postby gommie » Sat May 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I do not like Nikki right now......but once they get rid of that loser Chow...send Sabrina back on the ship she sailed in on.....put Vic & Nikki back together AGAIN...than i will totally like Nikki again! :-) :-) :-)

I think she has cooked her goose with me..pretty much - no matter who she ends up with

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Sun May 11, 2008 2:39 am

i like nikki but i hate her with chow eventhough he is a hunk he is a looser she can do better! jill needs to leave her alone!

avidwatcher

Postby avidwatcher » Mon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

:) Like this idea; something will happen and Nikki & Victor will get back together; they have a history and it won't let go.... So get this s/l on the road and lets end this silliness with CHOW and BRAD who is in there trying to be the knight in shining armor; Nikki belongs with Victor.... :o

BradRules

Postby BradRules » Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Nikki was once one of my favorite characters on Y&R but this past year her story line has been nonsensical -- come on -- running for Senate! And her relationship with David has always lacked chemistry and I think it's pretty predictable here that once married, David will try to off her and inherit all of her money (Of course Brad will save her in the nick of time! :) )
Nikki and Victor were major anchors on Y&R -- please bring them back together!
BTW: What's up with Nikki's cleavage today -- not at all business appropriate!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue May 13, 2008 9:56 am

I'm for having Victor and Nikki back again.....the way this story is going now.....it has no purpose for these two.....she with a looser and whoever he may be......and Victor with this young girl who acts so superior.......this was not what these two strong characters were..........they've become zzzzzzz.......... >(

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue May 13, 2008 11:38 am

Nikki got way to smart for her britches and I ain't speaking intellect -

Return to “The Young and the Restless”