Nikki Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mdtuttle

Re: Nikki Thread

Postby mdtuttle » Mon May 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Quote Simply Mindy: We need a Nikki thread - spoiler or not. There isn't one. She's becoming a directional character in the show. I'm curious what the writers are up to with her character - destroying her and proving Victor right, empowering her in her job/singlehood, or shattering her and driving her back to drinking as Chow reminds her of her addiction.

While I will admit I have not been crazy about some of Nikki's latest choices (namely David Chow). I do not want to see her fall back into her old self destructive habits of drinking because of him. I hope she becomes more independant, but opens her eyes a little as well.

Old and tired

Postby Old and tired » Wed May 07, 2008 12:59 pm

I love the actress she has always been so talented, but I hate the s/l with Chow. It is really making her look dumb. A strong woman does not need some worthless man to pull her down. Wise up woman!

freddycat

Postby freddycat » Wed May 07, 2008 1:15 pm

It doesn't help having Brad in the background pulling stunts to get David to gamble!

I would like to see Brad sorted out once and for all.

I want to see Nikki happy but I don't want David bringing her down...he has to go. But not the way Brad is making it happen.

Brad is only out for himself...stab anybody in the back to get where he wants!

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Wed May 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Nikki needs to get MEN out of her LIFE for a while! She sings how she's "independent", and how Victor doesn't respect her for that reason, but she jumps right in with Chow Chow before her marriage is even over, and he's a LOSER! Nikki! Throw up your skirt and grow some ........

I hope I'm not censored, if so, sorry!

alison stewart

Postby alison stewart » Wed May 07, 2008 3:37 pm

i hate nikki!

she is annoying, and i'm getting tired of her being mad at sabrina for the kids sakes!! hello nikki, we all know you're just jealous that victor got a nice young beautiful intelligent woman, and you got the loser ambler chow chow! >(

l_s_b

Postby l_s_b » Thu May 08, 2008 2:38 am

YOU GOT MY VOTE

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 am

She's an idiot and a very rude, insensitive woman!! >(

Jabbot under her control will flop...they may put her in the front but her attitude will be her downfall!!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 am

Nikki was one of my faves for years. Lately the character has been unrecognizeable. She has been rude, condescending and very superficial. While I am glad she has decided to become her own woman, I was saddened to see the character lose her sensitivity and compassion for others. Hopefully, she can maintain her independence as well as regain some of the sensitivity she had before. As far as a life with Victor, we'll just have to wait and see, but this duo will probably always have a magnetic rollercoaster relationship over and over.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 am

I'm withholding judgment on Brad's motivations for the time being. I know Brad has always been very fond of Nikki and there has never been bad blood between them. The entire storyline line of romance and marriage between him and Vikki was stupid. I don't think he is out to 'get' Nikki or mess with Jabot. After all, until he sold his shares to Victor, he and Nikki together owned a huge part of it, and he also cared about John Abbott as, he once told him, his own father. He has about as much money from the sale of his own company as God, so money is no motivation.

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat May 10, 2008 11:20 am

I am not liking Nikki at the moment-the way she has carried her hatred of Hope over and made Adam its target is not the least bit attractive to me...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”