Hottest Southern Man!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Re: Hottest Southern Man!

Postby lestress » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:01 am

Quote shopgirl: Is the actor playing Michael southern??? He sure does not have any accent. He is a very handsome man, I think that is why I like him despite of all of his bad deeds!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wondered why he made the hottest southern male list??

I have always thought he was very appealing too and really wished that he and Christine could have gotten together before he went "over to the dark side". But he has served his prison time so I forgave him, but I don't like what he is doing now, risking not only his law practice but his family.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:50 pm

Interesting thread. I always thought he was good looking... as are all the men on Y&R (IMO). Hottest though? I wouldn't say so.. I guess I don't look at him with those eyes. ;)

lestress

Postby lestress » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:13 pm

Wellll Brad is the best looking --- in my opinion!

sywebb

Postby sywebb » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:23 pm

I think JT is hotter than Brad...past hottie was Malcolm..oh I missed him..I look at Criminal Minds just to see him.

online_mn

Postby online_mn » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:29 pm

Ok so when are we going to have a 'Hottest Southern Woman' thread? :]

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:14 pm

Someone made a hottest woman thread.....but on the Y&R board it has no where to go.....

The hottest Southern Man thread was started because it was a TV show with that title that Michael (Christian) happened to be mentioned......

In my opinion, he isn't the hottest man on Y&R but I think that is how they are portraying him....he did look sexy on the Hottest Man TV count down when they showed him without his shirt on.....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”