amber, go make me a lette, could phyllis be any more rude?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
la-sAr

Re: amber, go make me a lette, could phyllis be any more rude?

Postby la-sAr » Thu May 01, 2008 7:21 pm

and not to mention that amber was doing her job but daniel was macking her, and she gets the blame for it

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu May 01, 2008 7:22 pm

I think they're all acting like a bunch of loonies!!! Someone is going to have to clamp down and demand these 'damn' idiots begin to behave like professionals. :0 :0 :0 RS isn't exactly a playground for temper tantrums, barking orders, and non-stop blabbering!! They're all behaving like children!!

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Thu May 01, 2008 7:29 pm

I's much rather see Phylis interacting with Amber & Sharon like the Phylis I love to hate, eg - bossy, rude, opinionated, self-absorbed, egotistical etc. than the sickenly sweet, and oh so forced lovey dovey idiot when she's in a scene with Nick.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu May 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote alison stewart: um, could you say damn any more? ~) 8)

Dayum! What's up your damn butt? ;)

:-) :-) :-)

LMAO! :-) :-) u guyz r soooooo bad! i luv it!!! :-) :-)

i usually say it like this tho:

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu May 01, 2008 7:36 pm

She told Amber to make her a latte to get her out of her face. The damn idiot thought she was doing a good thing and was all ready to sit down and join her for a cup of latte and Phillis told her to beat it. That was so hilarious. Yeah Phillis come on back to us nothing pleases me more than to see her go back to her old ways.

yrnut

Postby yrnut » Thu May 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Snizzle: she should of told amber to go make like a tree and "leave"...amber is so damn annoying ...if she was rambling in my ear a mile a minute LMAO i would of told her worse.....

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) True Amber got off easy, that came right after Nick agreed with Sharon's idea instead of Phillis's. Amber's lucky that Phillis didn't tell her to "f" off you annoying little twit.

That would have been so funny!! What gets me is the fact that I don't think Phyllis really likes Amber OR her design's, but because Sharon let's it be known that she dislike's Amber's designs, I think Phyllis goes the oppisite way on purpose, Making Amber think that she does in fact like her and her designs. If Amber had been running on at the mouth to me like she was doing to Phyllis, when the phone rang I would have to her to answer the damn phone or clock out "Your Fired"!!!!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri May 02, 2008 10:30 am

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote alison stewart: um, could you say damn any more? ~) 8)

Dayum! What's up your damn butt? ;)

Must be a fan, we all know how fans can get when it comes to their favs. When they can't attack your opinions they attack you personally. :-) :-) :-) Anyway another day in soapland and soap boards. :-) :-) :-)Or should I say soapsuds.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Tilo

Postby Tilo » Fri May 02, 2008 11:07 am

Quote Snizzle:
Quote KBsGirl: Did she at least say please?

amber was buzzin like a damn nat in her damn ear..and how else to get her away without telling her DAYUM leave me alone...go get me a damn latte' and shut up already LMAO

Okay Snizzle Amber is one of my Favs but I have to say you are that person who always makes me bust a gut even if your carvin on my girl. Always enjoy yoeur posts. Theanks for the laugh.

COLONLC10

Postby COLONLC10 » Fri May 02, 2008 11:10 am

Quote lisamarieP: Phyllis being rude is nothing new, she a criminal and the town "mattress". Maybe Amber is no better but has a little more class than this OaR.

Not nice!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”