Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rquattro

Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Postby Rquattro » Thu May 01, 2008 12:44 pm

I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu May 01, 2008 1:00 pm

thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that ~)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Thu May 01, 2008 1:11 pm

Quote Snizzle: thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that ~)

mommy was in jail...yea the office thing was kinda weird. should have been in the privacy of their own tackt house or the stables..or someplace else!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu May 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Quote sybil717:
Quote Rquattro: I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

I'm also sorry about that and I think Nick should have been more sensitive. He could have told Jack his plans beforehand and SHACK could have taken the day off.

Nick figures SHACK are in love and happy and won't care. It's a guy thing.

Just like Nick to copy Jack and Sharon's treasure hunt theme. I'm sure when he asked Jack for some advise Jack actually thought that he wouldn't have been tacky enough to have it at the office. Although I wasn't surprised about that very special gift that no woman could ever live without the prison stripped teddy bear so Nick and Phillis style. "T A C K Y". What a big spender, gotta love the cheapster. He puts so much thought into what he gives Phillis and cost is never a problem of course.

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm

yea like when he got Sharon the figurine of the mother--heck they weren't even together and he dished some money for that one! Heck Red saw the receipt and was all giddy-thought big money Grip Nick shelled out some duckies for her present..

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu May 01, 2008 1:33 pm

I loved it. It made me want to cry. :]

Sounds like there is some sour grapes in this thread...

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu May 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Quote Snizzle: thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that ~)

Are you for real!!

Bow wow and Red went there....You mean to tell me the tacky azz Ho Down was right in the office.

Get out the Raid or Febreeze. Just the other day Red is talking about Amber and Daniel and lookie whose no better...that bad apple sure did not fall too far from the infected tree.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”