spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Re: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Postby divasoapfan » Fri May 02, 2008 2:59 pm

i know i will get slammed for this but here goes
i thought when trace was signing nick looked liked he was really into his song and enjoying the moment....phyliss looked like she had no expression at all just a dumb look on her face....oh boy i know the comments will fly now!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri May 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Why it's your opinion...it's all good.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri May 02, 2008 3:02 pm

She probably realizes that the whole surprise is so lame and was staring at the plastic catcus plant Nick had flown in from LA Musuem.

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Fri May 02, 2008 3:03 pm

everytime i say a comment (negative) about phyliss on this board i get slammed dunked!!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri May 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote emmyg1975: loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

I could personally care less about see the Colonade Room...I would rather they spend the money to give everyone a bedroom set!

What really put the nail in any hopes of a SHICK reunion anytime soon was the scenes of PHICK during Trace's song and Trace asking them to invite him back for their 10th Anniversary and Nick said no problem....but the icing on the Anniverserary cake were Nicks words to Phyllis when they were all alone...

Every moment spent with you is a blessing, from our motel room picnic, to our video game rivalry, falling in love with you over and over again, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you.

"You said that at our wedding" Phyllis told him as she stares in his eyes with tears in hers, Nick said "I might have messed it up in a few places: Phyllis No "That is the best present I could ever get, and then Nick said the magic words "You now what my best present is, and she said what and he said YOU.

what's so special about trace?? a man who beat one of his wives and got shot by her...wow so romantic a woman beater LMAO! Gosh girl u act like nick was talking to you or something....Obsession

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I'm so glad I skipped the show and had a nice long leisurely lunch. :) Nothing on the show would have been as entertaining as some of these posts! :-) :-) :-) My goodness...Trace certainly is cast in a different light for me now (didn't know that). But hey, Phick don't deserve anything classy or meaningful - unless you count Geico Man's retelling of the various things done during their scandalous affair. ~) Nasty.

But I guess that proves Nick's memory is back if he decorated the place per his first Tacky HOE-down wedding - the only period of his life the amnesia supposedly wiped out. ;) :-) :-) This is too funny.

Yep, the writers are taking note of what's being said here and try'n, try'n, try'n to rectify the oh, so many gaffes. But I'm pretty confident, they'll never hit the 5 year mark because they are just hated waaaaaaaaaaaay too much, as all the message boards attest. 3)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri May 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Your not alone......

You do know that the are the #1 couple in SOD and JM said yada yada yada

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri May 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Quote divasoapfan: everytime i say a comment (negative) about phyliss on this board i get slammed dunked!!

We all do. :-) :-) :-) But who cares she gets slammed all the time.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Quote divasoapfan: i know i will get slammed for this but here goes
i thought when trace was signing nick looked liked he was really into his song and enjoying the moment....phyliss looked like she had no expression at all just a dumb look on her face....oh boy i know the comments will fly now!

Don't you fret about getting slammed - it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. ;) I didn't see the show, but I'm bett'n your impression was right: Syphyllis looks deer-caught-in-headlights dumb a lot of the time in her scenes with Nick. :-)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri May 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Exactly Divasoapfan: Viewers love to hate Phillis or just plain old hate her like I do. It's a matter of ones opinion, which we are all entitled to.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”