SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Postby calivy » Thu May 01, 2008 9:54 am

i read the spoiler that says victor is going to have sabrina and vic jr living in his house and he will ask sabrina to marry him. i would love to see vic jr and sabrina have an affair behind victor's back. that would serve victor right for the way he has did his ex wife and kids. i know a lot of you will say nikki is getting what she deserves but what about all the times victor has cheated on nikki and he never tried to hide the women from nikki that he was cheating with. i thought it about time nikki got him back. i just wish they would have give her a more elegant and classier guy. i do not care for david. i think world war 3 will happen if sabrina and vic jr had an affair and victor found out. would love to see this storyline. and also maybe they will plot to get rid of victor or just break him and put him in the poor house.

carolyndscarlett

Re: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Postby carolyndscarlett » Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 am

I like this twist for a story line! Maybe the writers have something like this in mind. Young lovers find each other under Victor's roof! Should make Nikki smile! ;)

American_ Pie

Postby American_ Pie » Thu May 01, 2008 10:51 am

Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO ~) :-)

Sugarmags

Postby Sugarmags » Thu May 01, 2008 11:29 am

Quote American_ Pie: Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO ~) :-)

I agree. Plus I like the new fam... I cant stand Vikki or Nikki

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am

Well all I can say is that Sabrina better lock her bathroom door when she showers and place cotton balls through the key holes because Adam is a Peeping Tom.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 am

CMD:

I was just gonna say the same thing...everyone saw he like to sneak a peep the damn freak....i can see him even raping Sabrina or something...and then victor not believing Sabrina....etc etc...LIKE WHOA..so many ways to go with this threesome living together....or maybe Adam will make it seem like sabrina is hitting on him or setting her up in some way...

soapsdisher

Postby soapsdisher » Thu May 01, 2008 11:49 am

How fun would that be if Adam make a move for Sabrina :) Skye might hookup with Brad

calivy

Postby calivy » Thu May 01, 2008 12:08 pm

i'm telling you guys i can see it coming. i think that adam like to have women that already have men. i think that he like the challenge of seeing if he can get them. it will be interesting to see these three live together because i think that adam and sabrina are going to eventually make a move on each other.

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Thu May 01, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm ready for a twisted s/l between Victor, Sabrina, and Adam. Control Freak Victor needs to taken down several pegs. Adam is wierd. Remember that sick look when he had Phyllis' hair thingy. Maybe Sabrina and Adam will admit to each other that they are working on taking Victor down. They are on the same team, just different positions. Skye can get rid of Chow and work on fleecing Bradski of $$$.

Mustang007

Postby Mustang007 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Quote American_ Pie: Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO ~) :-)

ITA - Iam very bore with cheating S&L crap,I think they are very cheesy overrated,Adam and Blue sky are perfect match.
I prefer compete in business between Newman Ent and RS.that will be nice story,not yawning affair ..zzzzzzzzz JMO :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”