Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
instantclassic07

Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Postby instantclassic07 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:53 pm

I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

emesse

Re: Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Postby emesse » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:08 pm

ITA! I was thinking the same thing... :)

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 pm

I got the same feeling. They used to be an item years ago so maybe! :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:25 pm

She and Paul do seem to be running into each other quite a bit- for some reason she seems to old for him now- maybe b/c she has been married to Victor- I know they are close in age..

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:30 pm

I think it would be good to reestablish Nikki and Paul's long term friendship. They dated as teens and I would love to see some of those old scenes in flashbacks. Plus Paul cares for Nikki and she can trust him. They can start with the friendship and if they have sparks go forward and if not, it will still be nice to see the friendship renewed.

yrnut

Postby yrnut » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Quote lmfan: I think it would be good to reestablish Nikki and Paul's long term friendship. They dated as teens and I would love to see some of those old scenes in flashbacks. Plus Paul cares for Nikki and she can trust him. They can start with the friendship and if they have sparks go forward and if not, it will still be nice to see the friendship renewed.

I to think maybe this is the direction this story is going to take. It would be nice to see Nicki & Paul together, although this would probably push the ever control freek Victor to try and destroy any happiness Nicki could find with Paul.

SHAWTY777

Postby SHAWTY777 » Fri May 02, 2008 2:42 am

Quote instantclassic07: I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

:-) I would love the idea..I HAVE ALWAY'S liked Paul..

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Fri May 02, 2008 8:13 am

I'd like to see them together, too.

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Fri May 02, 2008 8:20 am

Paul is a nice guy. Since Heather is working at Jabot; a relationship between Nikki and Paul would be interesting. It might ruffle Victor's feathers a little bit also.

restlessgirl

Postby restlessgirl » Fri May 02, 2008 8:32 am

I too would like this pairing. I didnt know they were involved before. I think it would bother Victor even more
than Chow b/c he really cant find any fault with Paul.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”