spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!

Postby divasoapfan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:11 pm

vicky is in the break-room (pouting) after all that is what she does best lately....Victor the Wickster walks in and invites his daughter for dinner. Vicky said No dad ask Adam I am sure he is free..... %( %( %( daddy give me me what i want,i don't like my little brother make him go away....i don't like sharing %( %( %( my words for vicky GROW UP

MayDay

Re: spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Yes, V is a brat, but HELLO!!! Has she found out yet that Victor's gas drilling caused the disaster at Clear Springs? Have we forgotten all about that? Does she know about the law suit her mother won against Victor? I believe that JT found the concrete in the parking garage was not substantial? Does Victoria know how her dad tried to undercut her mom in the lawsuit? The writer's have missed a chunck of this s/l. Maybe to come? Victor is a skunk!

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 pm

no i do believe none of this has ever come out. let the truth be known. nobody ever speaks about clear springs anymore

Sugarmags

Postby Sugarmags » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:54 pm

I for one have had enough of her. I want to puke everytime she is on. And I am getting that way with JT as well and I never thought that would happen. I just wish either they would fix her or make her a sporatic charecter

Return to “The Young and the Restless”