tequila shots???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rose72

Re: tequila shots???

Postby rose72 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 am

Quote pinetree:
Quote rose72:
Quote pinetree:
Quote rose72: How bout some body shots :)) :D!! Lol :-) !!!

OMG -- NOOOOOOOOO, Victor sipping tequila out of Sabrina's belly button might just be to much. :-) :-)

Actually I had another couple in mind *) :D.... my bad...day dreaming :-) well their not a couple right now but hopefully in the near future :)!!!

What couple are you hoping for?????

I would like to see Sharon and Nick reunite but it has to be done really really well. Nick has been a bit of a butt though :)) . Anyway I wont go on to much I dont want to start off any messaging wars 8) :D!!

pinetree

Postby pinetree » Thu May 01, 2008 12:20 am

Quote rose72:
Quote pinetree:
Quote rose72:
Quote pinetree:

OMG -- NOOOOOOOOO, Victor sipping tequila out of Sabrina's belly button might just be to much. :-) :-)

Actually I had another couple in mind *) :D.... my bad...day dreaming :-) well their not a couple right now but hopefully in the near future :)!!!

What couple are you hoping for?????

I would like to see Sharon and Nick reunite but it has to be done really really well. Nick has been a bit of a butt though :)) . Anyway I wont go on to much I dont want to start off any messaging wars 8) :D!!

gotcha and I agree, but ya, don't want a war to start!

Tilo

Postby Tilo » Thu May 01, 2008 12:20 am

Quote rose72:
Quote Tilo:
Quote pinetree:

LOL!! YOU wrote it 2 sec before m. LOL!! Then Vikki walks in to see the action. OR Adam.LOL

Oh my gosh that's to funny :-) Im just imagining the looks on their faces 8)!!!

LOL!! Maybe it would be a bit of an education on how to chill out and have a bit of fun. :-)

rose72

Postby rose72 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:42 am

Quote Tilo:
Quote rose72:
Quote Tilo:
Quote pinetree:

LOL!! YOU wrote it 2 sec before m. LOL!! Then Vikki walks in to see the action. OR Adam.LOL

Oh my gosh that's to funny :-) Im just imagining the looks on their faces 8)!!!

LOL!! Maybe it would be a bit of an education on how to chill out and have a bit of fun. :-)

Hey i dont mind every once in awhile a good'ol body shot :D and i think it might do a bit of good for the town of GC :-)... lol

LKGF

Postby LKGF » Fri May 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Oh hell yeah, I would watch twice for body shots (pun intended) of Nick, Brad, Paul, JT, Kevin, Michael... a shots party would be great, most of these folks drink all day anyway. And what is the deal with no salt and no limes, is that a yankee thing?

boogers

Postby boogers » Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Tequila Puffs,yum,yum,yum. These guys don't know how to drink. Make sure you eat that worm!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”