Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pinkette

Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)

Postby Pinkette » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm

I think the big city girl will clean David's clock at the poker game. SHe will take eveything he has. She already has Brad eating out of the palm of her hand.

MayDay

Re: Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:24 pm

ITA!!!! Can't wait! :D

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Yep!!! David will most likely becomes Sykes biocth as for Brad he just looking for some action he'll have her bent over in no time.

Pinkette

Postby Pinkette » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:57 pm

I wonder what Sky would do with David once he becomes her slave. (I won't say the "b" word. I got banned from another soap opera board for spelling the "F" word using "**" instead of the two middle letters)

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:01 pm

oh oh oh does this mean David is going away :D I can't stand this guy.

I wonder if the whole kick back thing is going to come back and kick him in the butt while Skye takes what-ever's left of his self respect... Go Skye!

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:01 pm

She's one scary chick.......I don't care what she does to David long as she leave Adam alone----

Pinkette

Postby Pinkette » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Quote Rquattro: oh oh oh does this mean David is going away :D I can't stand this guy.

I wonder if the whole kick back thing is going to come back and kick him in the butt while Skye takes what-ever's left of his self respect... Go Skye!

No I don't think this means David is going away. It means that Sky will blackmail him. I believe she will blackmail him into giving her a job at Jabot. THen she will blackmail her way into a promotion..etc..... She will balckmail him until he pays his gambling debt to her which will probably be astronomical.

MadelynB

Postby MadelynB » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:55 pm

Quote Pinkette:
Quote Rquattro: oh oh oh does this mean David is going away :D I can't stand this guy.

No I don't think this means David is going away. It means that Sky will blackmail him. I believe she will blackmail him into giving her a job at Jabot. THen she will blackmail her way into a promotion..etc..... She will balckmail him until he pays his gambling debt to her which will probably be astronomical.

I think so too. David will be around for some time.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu May 01, 2008 9:55 am

Quote Pinkette:

OOOh I like it. (Except the David staying part). But why would a Harvard Graduate especially one who graduated top of her class need to play a scam?? This is a likable but weird s/l IMO.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu May 01, 2008 10:03 am

David should quit...he gonna loose his money and his woman. Loser.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”