vistor LOL

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JustINcase

victor LOL

Postby JustINcase » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 pm

wow what an --. the whole line about adam went to harvard and he would be best for the job and you are best at BON and that is what you should be working on blah blah blah. is it just me or did i just hear this same speech from victoria like 2 weeks ago when she got booted from BON and got put on acquisitions?? ddduuummmbbbb

this guy is getting played by his "new" son.
and adam is up to something

Please don't use profanity on the board. Thanks! Candace

Soulsistah

Re: vistor LOL

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Yeah, Victor's got a screw loose. Why didn't he move VicAdam to Mergers and Acquisitions weeks ago instead booting Victoria from BON, since he has the "Harvard MBA" and majored in that field? Didn't Victor think about that then? ~) Stupid.

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Quote JustINcase: wow what an --. the whole line about adam went to harvard and he would be best for the job and you are best at BON and that is what you should be working on blah blah blah. is it just me or did i just hear this same speech from victoria like 2 weeks ago when she got booted from BON and got put on acquisitions?? ddduuummmbbbb

this guy is getting played by his "new" son.
and adam is up to something

Same speech!!! Victor Jr is going to take his daddy for a ride, with Skye along for the ride! I think they could be a really good s/l, VJ with the Newmans and Skye with Brad & David! I hope she takes a lot of their $$$!! What a hoot!

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Victor is so wrapped up with his "new love" that he's letting
his "so called" son take over without even blinking an eye! He so stupid for Sabrina that he is not thinking about anything but "booty"! Adam is so smooth...and now this "girl friend" is his partner in crime! Get your head out from beneath the covers and WAKE UP DARTH VADAR!

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Quote pussykat: Victor is so wrapped up with his "new love" that he's letting
his "so called" son take over without even blinking an eye! He so stupid for Sabrina that he is not thinking about anything but "booty"! Adam is so smooth...and now this "girl friend" is his partner in crime! Get your head out from beneath the covers and WAKE UP DARTH VADAR!

I hope the writer's really use Adam & Skye's character's to seriously shake up Genoa City!

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu May 01, 2008 2:04 am

Quote MayDay:

I hope the writer's really use Adam & Skye's character's to seriously shake up Genoa City!

Me 2 cuz GC is boring right now..

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Thu May 01, 2008 9:08 am

Victor is p-whipped and is only thinking of his next nookie session. Sabrina is taking him for a bundle on this art venture, while Adam has his eyes on control of the company.

bobisright

Postby bobisright » Thu May 01, 2008 9:24 am

Quote sutherngirl:
Quote MayDay:

Me 2 cuz GC is boring right now..

me 3

Return to “The Young and the Restless”