SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JTORIA fan

Re: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:48 pm

I think kevin and jana will be first to get married and then lily and cane if I am right wich I dought

JTORIA fan

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Quote ratty822: I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

I dreadfully think it is Sabrina and Victor. Could they move any faster?

Nikki is too suspicious of David Chow and his secrets are about to come out...but of course...knowing how soaps go, she will find out AFTER they are married so she can get divorced..AGAIN... ~)

kevin and jana changed their minds it's some time in the next couple of months from my understanding. And niki and davis are NOT getting married she called it off.

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 pm

I think it will be Victor & Sabrina. How long do ya'll think it'll last? How many of you think Sabrina is up to something?

ratty822

Postby ratty822 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Quote JTORIA fan:
Quote ratty822: I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

Nikki is too suspicious of David Chow and his secrets are about to come out...but of course...knowing how soaps go, she will find out AFTER they are married so she can get divorced..AGAIN... ~)

kevin and jana changed their minds it's some time in the next couple of months from my understanding. And niki and davis are NOT getting married she called it off.

Is this an actual spoiler? Or are you inferring this to when Nikki called it off earlier..or wanted to "postpone" the time they set a date due to his gambling?

JTORIA fan

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Quote MayDay: I think it will be Victor & Sabrina. How long do ya'll think it'll last? How many of you think Sabrina is up to something?

IF and i mean IF they get married I give them a week it won't last longer than that. And sabrina I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.

JTORIA fan

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Quote ratty822:
Quote JTORIA fan:

Is this an actual spoiler? Or are you inferring this to when Nikki called it off earlier..or wanted to "postpone" the time they set a date due to his gambling?

I am going to give you a hint watch todays show and see what happens

LKGF

Postby LKGF » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Zapato and Fisher - now that is a union I could really get behind. :D

Hey Sunny, and that would also fill the need some have had for the same sex thing too!

Keshah3

Postby Keshah3 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:28 pm

I hope it's Cane and Lily they have been through so much with the lost of their baby. I know that they really love each other and I think they will be together for a long time to come. Well that is what I would like to happen. But I really think that Victor and Sabrina will get married even though I can't stand this couple. I don't even get them as a couple. Doesn't light my TV screen I fast forward every time they are on.

JTORIA fan

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Quote Keshah3: I hope it's Cane and Lily they have been through so much with the lost of their baby. I know that they really love each other and I think they will be together for a long time to come. Well that is what I would like to happen. But I really think that Victor and Sabrina will get married even though I can't stand this couple. I don't even get them as a couple. Doesn't light my TV screen I fast forward every time they are on.

I think your right i think it's going to be cane and lily getting married as for victor and sabrina I don't care one way or another

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:32 pm

I think it will be Victor and Sabrina, but he is so p-whipped that he will not think to have her sign a pre-nup. After she pockets $$$ over the art; she will file for divorce and take Victor for more $$$$.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”