Jack/Emmy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jake Austin

Re: Jack/Emmy

Postby Jake Austin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 am

Peter Bergman has been nominated, people >)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:00 pm

Yes, we know he was nominated, but the thread was commented on who's favoured to win. I hope it's PB.

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:06 pm

Quote Jake Austin: Peter Bergman has been nominated, people >)

Yessssssssssssssssss and your point?

KBsGirl

Postby KBsGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote Jake Austin: Peter Bergman has been nominated, people >)

Yessssssssssssssssss and your point?

LOLROF!!!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft... ;(
I agree gommie, However, Susan Lucci was both popular and a good actress, and it took how may tries to finally win one?

Yeah and she even became more and more popular for not having won-- LOL..I remember it was a big deal every year that she did not win-so in the end..she got more notoriety for having not won than the winner did for winning..that used to just crack me up-

Molli

Postby Molli » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote Eppy:
Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft... ;(
I agree gommie, However, Susan Lucci was both popular and a good actress, and it took how may tries to finally win one?

Yeah and she even became more and more popular for not having won-- LOL..I remember it was a big deal every year that she did not win-so in the end..she got more notoriety for having not won than the winner did for winning..that used to just crack me up-

Oh me too! She finally won it at number 18 or 19? (senior moment going on here lol)

Anyway, the camera was always on Susan..After so many disappointments, it was so nice to see her finally win!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”