OMG!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dimples29

OMG!!!!

Postby Dimples29 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm

OMG two whole episodes without Gloria and she's back on tomorrow's episode. Yuk!!! Trust me two days was not enough.

pinetree

Re: OMG!!!!

Postby pinetree » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Quote Dimples29: OMG two whole episodes with Gloria and she's back on tomorrow's episode. Yuk!!! Trust me two days was not enough.

LOL, I was kind of enjoying a Gloria free zone myself! But knew it wouldn't last. ~)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 am

Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

This was on Canadia TV - so if you are USA spoiler free - stop here...........

When she finds out they will check her fingerprints for the adoption of a child, she quickly tells the attorney - Never Mind!!!

I love it... "no good deed goes unpunished!!"

Where is Snizzle? I can't wait until she hears this. I love that gal's comments!

Hey, finally Gloworm is getting payback.

nikkicat

Postby nikkicat » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:38 am

Quote Texas Sunflower: Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

When she finds out they will check her fingerprints for the adoption of a child, she quickly tells the attorney - Never Mind!!!

Where is Snizzle? I can't wait until she hears this. I love that gal's comments!

Maybe I missed something, but why would her fingerprints be on file? Is it because of the face cream episode?

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote nikkicat:
Quote Texas Sunflower: Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

Maybe I missed something, but why would her fingerprints be on file? Is it because of the face cream episode?

YES! Her real fingerprints are on file from the face cream, although she gave fake prints to the police. But if they take her real fingerprints, they will come up a match in the computer........

BINGO! They have her....

Interesting...... wonder if she will ever get caught?

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm

LOL i actually like gloria...but im so OVER...this crap with jack and the house...and the michael and lauren and kevin..UGH...it's just over kill...i'll take gloria ANYDAY over seeing that trick Amber...

Jtown Stacey

Postby Jtown Stacey » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Snizzle, you are hilarious! I love Gloria, Amber too. I rather watch either one them than JOKETORIA!

Tilo

Postby Tilo » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I don't know if its so much Glo as it is Jeffery. I have had enough of the "Glo Show" for now but maybe its just the whole s/l that includes Jeffery.

MayDay

Postby MayDay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:22 pm

You sure couldn't tell Glo Glo was in the good karma mode today, she was nasty to everyone. HOW DARE a man leave MY BED without leaving a rose! Never happened to me, hmmmm... maybe I'm just not THAT GOOD! And that red coat! What was wardrobe thinking?

soapfann

Postby soapfann » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Quote Snizzle: LOL i actually like gloria...but im so OVER...this crap with jack and the house...and the michael and lauren and kevin..UGH...it's just over kill...i'll take gloria ANYDAY over seeing that trick Amber...

I totally agree!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”