RUMOR!! DOUG DAVIDSON RUMOR!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kimyla

RUMOR!! DOUG DAVIDSON RUMOR!!!

Postby kimyla » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:53 pm

I read SOD today the rumor is that there is a possibility that Doug or Jeff Treatcha may be replacing Bob Barker and adding The Price is Right to his schedule. There is also Jerry Douglas talk too. Although he is denying it, there is talk that Jerry will be cast as the new Mikey on OLTLI guess Y&R fans have been trying to scare up another role for Jerry.

nyaccent

Re: RUMOR!! DOUG DAVIDSON RUMOR!!!

Postby nyaccent » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Didn't Doug Davidson host the night time version of the price is right once........?

I'd like to see him replace Bob Barker.....but not leave Y&R while he does it...

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:10 pm

Quote nyaccent: Didn't Doug Davidson host the night time version of the price is right once........?

I'd like to see him replace Bob Barker.....but not leave Y&R while he does it...

Yes he did host the night time version. I guess they liked his work enough to consider him as Bob Barkers's replacement. They liked his ability to keep the show moving. They said that the studio's where they tape Y&R and Price is Right are across the hall from each other. So, if Doug wanted, he could do both.

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:17 pm

I hope Doug doesn't leave Y&R! I think he is so great! not to speak of good-looking he is "fantbulous!"
I may go back to watching Price is Right again. I like Mr. Barker but I just tired of it.
I wish hi good luck if this is where he is going.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:21 pm

Didn't know the studios were across the hall....

Then I would like to see Doug host the show and the way they have been using him on Y&R, next to no storyline....I think he could juggle both...Good luck to him!!!!!!

The price is right comes on right before Y&R, so it will be 2 hours of tv watching for me in the mornings....

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:23 pm

I know Jeff is in Vegas right now promoting his new show, but this is great to know!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:57 am

I remember whem Doug did the nighttime version and I thought he did a very good job. I would be all for him being the new host if it did not take him off Y&R. Bob Barker is definitely passed his prime. I was glad to see he retired. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”