Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Spoilers: Previews for 04/30/08

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:45 am

I really hope the writers don't go down that road and have Jack let Glohag move back in. That wouldn't be fair to Sharon or Noah, who can't stand her. >( Jack misses his dad, but I think the writers should let him get over this house business and have him ocus on doing other good things that would make his dad proud.

Postby Snizzle » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 pm

neil is such a damn preacher it makes me sick!!!...im about tired of this damn house crap.....

And why o why...cant Karen....or somebody else get some friends or family members on the freakin show??? Karen been on the damn show longer..and it's still Karen..WTF... ~)

Postby colormebadd » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:32 pm

The writer's really need to stop all this nonsense with the Abbott Mansion storyline. The situaion has been settled so just let it go already dammit. If Jack allows Gloria to move back into or even on the grounds that will be the end of that marriage. After all that fighting and what she did to Noah's dog this shouldn't even be an issue. Let it go find some other crap to write for petes sake.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”