Is there no pleasing Victoria?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lilamoor

Re: Is there no pleasing Victoria?

Postby Lilamoor » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Quote Allspice:
Quote JTORIA fan:
Quote Allspice: Victoria needs to just shut up and be grateful that her Daddy has given her a job. If he wants to give her BON one day, take it away the next, give her Acquistions in it's place, take that away, give that to Adam, give her back control of BON, she should just bow down to the Victor the great control freak and go with the flow. While she's still in her bow position she should ask her dear newly gained baby brother Adam if he wants to stick something else up her ----
NOT!!!!

your getting what you want for victoria to leave newman so now their is NO reason to keep bad mouthing her so i am asking you to stop

Don't you recognize sarcasm when you read it. The NOT!!! should have clued you in. Sarcasm means the OPPOSITE of what is said.
Perhaps I can excuse you as you couldn't actually HEAR the sarcastic tone in my typed words. However I have to say I very rarely come in here anymore because of posters who seem to get the wrong impression very easily. I have NEVER BAD MOUTHED Victoria.

No worries Allspice. The NOT!!! shoulda clued anyone in. The post seemed pretty obvious to me, I had no trouble "hearing" the sarcasm.
I get in trouble using sarcasm too. Some posters are pretty quick to jump to conclusions.

Allspice

Postby Allspice » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Quote Lilamoor:
Quote Allspice:
Quote JTORIA fan:
Quote Allspice: Victoria needs to just shut up and be grateful that her Daddy has given her a job. If he wants to give her BON one day, take it away the next, give her Acquistions in it's place, take that away, give that to Adam, give her back control of BON, she should just bow down to the Victor the great control freak and go with the flow. While she's still in her bow position she should ask her dear newly gained baby brother Adam if he wants to stick something else up her ----
NOT!!!!

your getting what you want for victoria to leave newman so now their is NO reason to keep bad mouthing her so i am asking you to stop

Don't you recognize sarcasm when you read it. The NOT!!! should have clued you in. Sarcasm means the OPPOSITE of what is said.
Perhaps I can excuse you as you couldn't actually HEAR the sarcastic tone in my typed words. However I have to say I very rarely come in here anymore because of posters who seem to get the wrong impression very easily. I have NEVER BAD MOUTHED Victoria.

No worries Allspice. The NOT!!! shoulda clued anyone in. The post seemed pretty obvious to me, I had no trouble "hearing" the sarcasm.
I get in trouble using sarcasm too. Some posters are pretty quick to jump to conclusions.

Thanks, appreciate the support.

pinetree

Postby pinetree » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:01 am

Quote Lilamoor:
Quote Allspice:
Quote JTORIA fan:
NOT!!!!

I also loved your post and it was clearly written tongue and cheek!

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:09 am

Quote Touched: I can't say that I would be too happy if I was given a job to do, got it all set up and running smoothly and then someone else is put in charge. To make matters worse, I'm put in another position to set up and run smoothly just to turn around and have the same person put in that job. That's a lot of hard work to do, obviously with no appreciation, and a píss poor job of management on Victor's part.

I think the problem with BON was that the company was NOT running smoothly, which is why Victor made the change. The company was slipping and Adam was the one who threw it a life line. Perhaps Victor wants Adam in acquisitions because he has intentions of going after Jabot and he knows he'll need a business shark. Adam is the guy to get the job done. Vicky is weak and Adam is the go-to guy.

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 am

Quote Touched: I can't say that I would be too happy if I was given a job to do, got it all set up and running smoothly and then someone else is put in charge. To make matters worse, I'm put in another position to set up and run smoothly just to turn around and have the same person put in that job. That's a lot of hard work to do, obviously with no appreciation, and a píss poor job of management on Victor's part.

I agree. Ole Victor is slipping. he is listening to the wrong people....... i.e. Adam and Sabatogue...

Vikki was so spoiled by daddy, she was daddy's darling. She fled to Italy after daddy paid off her honey and he kept her from first marriage..... she has always been rebelous, but always first with daddy. Now, he isn't putting her first. It is hard for a spoild brat to accept.

JMO

COLONLC10

Postby COLONLC10 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am

Seems like since she "woke up" she has not been the same Vickie we are used to. I mean she has always been aggressive as a business lady but now I am thinking she is jealous of how Adam is receiving Victor's attention. Maybe being in the business with the family isn't always what it's cracked up to be........

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:32 pm

I think Adam is trying to see how much leverage he has with good ole dad.....evidently quite a bit!

JTORIA fan

Postby JTORIA fan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 pm

victoria is quiting newman :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”