Christening attendence???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Christening attendence???

Postby StaceyT » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 am

Where were Kay and Daniel? I mean, come on???? Wouldnt you think Kay would have been there, Daniel too??? ~)

wishbone

Re: Christening attendence???

Postby wishbone » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:38 am

No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL :-)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 am

Quote wishbone: No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL :-)

Paul was there for JT, doesnt JT have parents? family? :| .... the whole thing was lame :~ IMO!

KBsGirl

Postby KBsGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Was it Paul with the video camera? I thought it was David. The whole scene was bizarre....

pinetree

Postby pinetree » Thu May 01, 2008 12:14 am

Quote StaceyT: Where were Kay and Daniel? I mean, come on???? Wouldnt you think Kay would have been there, Daniel too??? ~)

StaceyT -- so true, the whole thing was such a farce, the lame godparent's speach, David on his cell phone--yuk!

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu May 01, 2008 2:09 am

Yeah it was a dud wasn't it? :D

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Thu May 01, 2008 8:23 am

Do these people have any friends other than the characters on the show? You never hear them talking about or to anyone else? You would have thought Victoria & JT would have wanted close friends to share in this moment in Reed's life.

Sugarmags

Postby Sugarmags » Thu May 01, 2008 8:53 am

Quote lynnw: Do these people have any friends other than the characters on the show? You never hear them talking about or to anyone else? You would have thought Victoria & JT would have wanted close friends to share in this moment in Reed's life.

I think they established the fact that Vikki has no friends that is why they were all so happy that Sabrina ended up on the show. And I just can't understannd why that might be ~) ~)

Sugarmags

Postby Sugarmags » Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am

Quote StaceyT:
Quote wishbone: No kidding eh !!! Kay should have been there and I agree with Daniel ... why was Paul there ? As Phillis and Nick were giving their speech, did anyone notice Paul in the background with the video camera ??? I mean ... who videotapes from behind the person ??? LOL :-)

Paul was there for JT, doesnt JT have parents? family? :| .... the whole thing was lame :~ IMO!

Now this is just a guess but I think his parents have been ubducted by aliens... they have missed his wedding, birth of his son, and the christening.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”