Nick & Micheal - More YR history ignored

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Nick & Micheal - More YR history ignored

Postby ratty822 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Accident, in deed. sheesh.

And Jill and Katherines relationship IS believable given they are mother and daughter!!! They still have their rocky moments but they have gradually become closer and closer and have accepted their relationship in this way. There is no comparison between Jill/Katherine and Nick/Michael.

Postby Taps » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Quote Eppy: Dru and Sharon had no reason to be jealous of Phyllis of all people. Dru just didn't suffer fools is all!

Dru and sharon are the type to be able to make friends, phyllis can only be friends with someone she can sleep with. She has a jealousy for other women and i think thats why phyllis can't make a female friend. I do agree with your dru comment eppy.. :)

Postby Snizzle » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:30 pm

the friendships period for me is so unbelievable....the baldwins are used to hype of Nick and phyllis..the whole dru and sharon was such bs....i will never believe that Dru would stick around with her situation and sharon was dealing with hers.....and all this other tired of characters being all nicey nicey with each other...blah.

Postby DTINK1180 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Do people not grow up and forgive? If we walked around pi**ed off all the time about friends who betrayed us in some way we'd never be happy. ***t happens and people change, if the writers didn't write the way they do we would have to have a whole new character staff. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”