Am I being ignored?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Am I being ignored?

Postby nyaccent » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:42 pm

Sometimes when I am bored....I will go back to page 3 or 4 and look for threads with only 1 or 2 replies....and read them and maybe answer them and bring them to the front..

Glowery remember I had done that with one of your games that ended way way in the back.......

But most of the time when lots of reading is involved or the discussion gets too deep....I tend to read the posts but do not reply to them...don't know why but I don't...I guess it depends on my mood also....

There is one topic that I will steer totally away from and that is which Lily is better...I will not post about that gets too hot........All of you need to remember that this is a TV isn't real just have fun!!!!! Keep on posting even if it means a difference in opinion......(nope I won't take my own advice) will not post about Lily.......

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:51 pm

I remember you telling me about that thread.

Now I want everyone to STOP posting, I really need to go to bed, and as long as people post, silly me keeps on reading :~

Postby shopgirl » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:59 pm

Nightie - night :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”