Am I being ignored?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DarkfairiesinTrinity

Re: Am I being ignored?

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi Glowery,
Your comments and posting is always welcome and you do have a lot of great points. I can't think of anything but I am sure that I can find some when I always see your name. For know that this is how you feel about your certain topic and me personally I am really for anything people said for I think that it is great about what you think. So what I got to say keep on posting because I love conversial topic and this is a fun debate where no one is right or wrong. It is just us expressing how we feel or our opinions.

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:00 am

Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 am

Quote glowery: Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

nothing wrong with this thread glowery--it was straightforward and to the point..cleared up some bad feelings you were having-instead of sitting there sulking..you confronted something that was bothering you...good for you!!

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:50 am

:-)
Quote gommie:
Quote glowery: Okay I guess I was being paranoid for some reason. I am sorry about that. Can this thread be removed?

nothing wrong with this thread glowery--it was straightforward and to the point..cleared up some bad feelings you were having-instead of sitting there sulking..you confronted something that was bothering you...good for you!!

I think sulking may be too strong of a word to use, but thank you for your support

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:53 pm

I felt alone one time on here because I was the only poster for a long, long time I found out since we all live in differens\t time zones that everyone is not here at the same time or they just read and then go back and write.
Anyway, Glad you are here! :)

lestress

Postby lestress » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:23 pm

I don't believe that most posters scroll back and read previous messages. If your post ends up at the bottom of a page, I think that it often is ignored. Just luck of the draw and we are too lazy to bother to scroll back to see what has been posted on the pages before.

I feel fortunate if someone respondes to one of my posts :)

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:24 pm

:) I guess that could be it too.

lestress

Postby lestress » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:28 pm

Wow, glowery -= I feel fortunate! :)

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:33 pm

Silly :-) I have responded to a lot of your posts, we just disagree alot don't we?

lestress

Postby lestress » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:44 pm

We have from time to time - but that is okay. I don't expect everybody to agree with me all the time. It would be nice I gotta admit..............

Return to “The Young and the Restless”