Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:12 pm

Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

And I had Braxton Hicks (sp?) contractions although they didn't call them that at the time. They were false labor and no woman in her right mind would want to be having sex while having them. The writers must think we have the brains of a dead log.

gommie

Re: Why doesn't she just take some castor oil?

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:19 pm

Not enough drama in castor oil :D

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:22 pm

Oh you think not? :-) :-) They gave me some in the hospital when I had the false labor..........it was all the drama I will ever want!!! BUT it worked!

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:24 pm

Quote Mona Lisa:
Quote lestress: Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

And I had Braxton Hicks (sp?) contractions although they didn't call them that at the time. They were false labor and no woman in her right mind would want to be having sex while having them. The writers must think we have the brains of a dead log.

I guess she hasn't read about Castor Oil, lol. The sceen between Nick and Phyllis, was sickening, again, today. I am glad they were interrupted.

I'll say it was sickening. It wasn't even believable either. It was a new low in sexual activity in GC. I have nothing against sex scenes, but I like them romantic and loving rather than disgusting.

jkristen

Postby jkristen » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:27 pm

Quote lestress:
Quote Mona Lisa:
Quote lestress: Why didn't phyllis just take some castor oil?

I guess she hasn't read about Castor Oil, lol. The sceen between Nick and Phyllis, was sickening, again, today. I am glad they were interrupted.

I'll say it was sickning. It wasn't even believable either. It was a new low in sexual activity in GC. I have nothing against sex scenes, but I like them romantic and loving rather than disgusting.

That's Phyllis and Nick though... DISGUSTING!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:31 pm

Quote lestress: Oh you think not? :-) :-) They gave me some in the hospital when I had the false labor..........it was all the drama I will ever want!!! BUT it worked!

I mean at point of entry- you put it in the spoon,place in mouth and swallow....pretty simple-today we had to go through the whole drama scene with the two of them before nick left to go get the necessary items phylass demanded..

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:33 pm

Yep, I know what you meant :-)

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:41 pm

I never had any false labor, but they thought my daughter was having false pains so they told her to eat at least half a sandwich and then take a warm shower. If the labor was false, it would stop, hers didn't. I don't remember them telling her to go home and have sex. I am thinking she would not have been in the mood for that anyway ;)

lestress

Postby lestress » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 pm

Nope I don't think so either ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”