What do you think the ring means?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sywebb

Re: What do you think the ring means?

Postby sywebb » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:23 pm

Maybe they will bring Phillip back because the writers are wack. :D

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:58 pm

Was that a wedding picture or just a picture of Phillip and Katherine......

If it was a wedding pic...yes you should remember your wedding ring.....but if it was just a pic and a piece of jewelry, I can see how she wouldn't remember it....

But if Katherine's dreams are of a baby crying....and then the ring....how does that tie in?

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 pm

I think it was just a picture. And if my memory serves me, the way they were posed in the picture, the ring was on Katherine's righ hand, so I don't think it was a wedding ring.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:55 am

Quote glowery: I think it was just a picture. And if my memory serves me, the way they were posed in the picture, the ring was on Katherine's righ hand, so I don't think it was a wedding ring.

I think you're right Glowery it looked like the right hand to me too. I am trying to remember what if anything anything the ring could have signified to Katherine. Was it given to her By Mr. Chacellor as a gift that represented something? Or did something happen that the ring resembles?
If she can;t find it, where is it? If I had jewelery like that, I think that I would keep track of it. Maybe this is one of those storylines that has been on the back burner for decades an they are finally going to finish the storyline.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:54 am

I found this very hard to understand. What can a ring have in her dreams.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:33 pm

Could the ring mean something about the ring Jill's father wanted to give her and get married. It ended up :)) that the rign belonged to his deceased wife and her son was angry with him and accused him of killing his mom.

We might have another "who dunnit" on the show. LOL LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”