HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AmyTee

HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Postby AmyTee » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:21 pm

Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

gommie

Re: HMMMM-Anyone think Colleen may just have a TWINGE of jealousy?

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:28 pm

Quote AmyTee: Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

Colleen needs a little glittery christmas zipper :D

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:34 pm

I don't what is going on with Colleen. On the one hand she was jealous of Adrain talking to Victoria and now Amber and on the other hand she wants JT to invesigate the guy. But here is what I think she want to know after Adrian is kind of mysterious and wouldn't open to her. Well that doesn't mean anything. For maybe he is in the witness protection program and can't talk about it. What is suspicious is him showing up after the kidnappers and I think that he knows George Kaplan or is after them but he is using his daughter by coming off as a good guy and an art history professor and getting to know Colleen. Because he is being sneaky and conniving and then will strike later and I think if he has to do with George then JT investigate him is only going to provoke him or this storyline with the professor and JT is really going to be boring. Or maybe he has to do with Carmen or Granville Global or both. And maybe by JT investigate the professor then it will reveal who the killer is of Carmen. Because the writers are making us suspicious of all of characters and just you think you got it then turns out to be wrong.

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:38 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote AmyTee: Hence the conversation that came up about Amber being pretty...I know Colleen wanted to have the prof. investigated more,but I still don't believe it's over btween the 2....She'll end up confessing that she had JT LOOK INTO HIM,AND.......

GOOD IDEA.....duct tape would work,too,but it wouldn't be as festive and glittery(he-he) :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:40 pm

Quote AmyTee:
Quote gommie:

GOOD IDEA.....duct tape would work,too,but it wouldn't be as festive and glittery(he-he) :-)

Exactly--and it is the season after all.. ;)

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:49 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote AmyTee:
Quote gommie:

Exactly--and it is the season after all.. ;)

Right so she won't be able to say anything

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:51 pm

Colleen has nothing to be jealous about regarding Amber. Colleen is beautiful while Amber is.....well .... best left unsaid! However, I do believe that Colleen is jealous of her. I think the prof is going to break Colleen's heart. She definitely has a thing for him and he is playing with her head ----- she is just an eighteen year old girl and not very wise in the ways of the world.

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:03 pm

Quote lestress:

Colleen has nothing to be jealous about regarding Amber. Colleen is beautiful while Amber is.....well .... best left unsaid! However, I do believe that Colleen is jealous of her. I think the prof is going to break Colleen's heart. She definitely has a thing for him and he is playing with her head ----- she is just an eighteen year old girl and not very wise in the ways of the world.

Amber is beautiful and Colleen is not. For Colleen is annoying and Colleen is supposedly dating JT and she can't get hurt because she hasn't even done anything with the professor. Well expect kiss him but the professor thinks of Colleen as just his student nothing more and his research assistant. But I do think Colleen is jealous because first she doesn't know him and mind think that there was someting more between her and the professor. She make even like the kiss but I think if she does have feelings for the professor it is better to deal with them and know what his intentions are. For if the professor has no feelings for her then it better if she forgets about him.

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:32 pm

Yes even the old prof, needs to have his feathers a little ruffled every now and again. Colleen seems to be getting it a lot, so why not he... Amber is just who she is and that is a tramp we love to hate and hate to love... I am glad she is on the show, it just adds a little chillies to the mix...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”