SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hyphyprincess

Re: SAY what you will,'bout our funny friend(foe)PHYL,she didn't......

Postby hyphyprincess » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm

Quote gommie: oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) :o :o

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally :D :D[/quote]

whats that supposed to mean ?)

:))

hyphyprincess

Postby hyphyprincess » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:44 pm

ooooooooo never mind i get it now SORRY

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:49 pm

Quote adele: Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

Sharon was vulnerable when Brad was trying to act like a friend but Sharon started turning to him instead of actually trying to get a life. For Sharon has no one to blame for herself for Brad did try to take advantage of her but the one that he use was Victoria. Poor little Victoria that he has been treated her like a doormat that he doesn't really love her but Sharon said that she wanted to make her marriage work and then he propose to Victoria. And I thought that Sharon was jealous for Sharon is such a spoil brat and what worse she is getting away with sleeping with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me that Sharon got fire from NE for what happened in the parking lot because she has ask Nick to fire her and then when he couldn't do it then his dad did but it was Nikki who stood up for Phyllis. And Sharon knew what she was doing and I hate her. I mean she is annoying and this has nothing to do with Cassie death or her affair she is annoying character. Well that is my opinion and I am not going to think otherwise. As for Nick and Phyllis Nick marriage was in trouble before Phyllis. I mean when she was supposedly dating Jack. And if Phyllis has she would rise that baby by herself. I mean she even hide the fact she was pregnant but she definetely told Nick the truth and said that the baby may not be yours for it could have been Jack but then Nick would had stay with his wife and it is the whole consquences of his affair but they are still letting Sharon and Brad getting away with it and I think that is just wrong.

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:07 pm

Quote Shys:
Quote patty34: Amy tee,

You are so right. I have seen so many video clips about PHICK on both YouTube.com and Of the Moement.com and it's clear Nick was chasing Phyllis first. HE was also the first to admit that their relationship was more than just physical. Phyllis initially fought it.
Nick told Phyllis we have to admit this is more than just physical.

This quote is posted on the PHICK website.
Phyllis: Two words, YOU'RE MARRIED
Nick: Two more, I'VE FALLEN

Phyllis said in the cheap hotel room on nick and sharons anniversary, i love you. Before she kept saying no strings. Please quote what you see on the soap and not the websites.

Uhh those are not just quotes from a website, those were actual lines said on the show, I was watching the day Nick and Phllis said those exact words to each other.

I have never been to youtube or that of the moment either.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:10 pm

Quote hyphyprincess:
Quote gommie: oh and by watching todays episode i could see who wears the pants on nick and phyliss relashionship (phyliss) :o :o

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally :D :D

:))[/quote]

:-) :-) :-) :-)

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:16 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote hyphyprincess:

deciding factor is not ON the pants but IN the pants..literally :D :D

:))

:-) :-) :-) :-)[/quote]

JUST TO CUTE! :)

Shys

Postby Shys » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:55 am

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
Quote adele: Brad was just taking advantage of Sharon he knew she was vulnerabl eand urged her to leave nick but bottom line he went ahead and married victoria and even afer having slept with sharon he stayed with victoria. He didn't love sharon at all was just using her and yes she made a fool of herself over him but where was nick when she needed him the most. Mother teresa she is not but is a lot more respectable and worthy than phylis is. At least she looked ater her family, cooked for them care when sick made do chores and homework and stick to curew hell that is what life with family is about. So what if it gone boring At times. A roll in the hay you canget from any street corner but it doesn' make for a loving relationship. Boring or not when sharon and Nick were together they were entertaining. Hadchemistryand were believable. Made us laugh and cry many times. Boring or not they were soul mates and were a pleasure to watch. In spite of hard times they madeit through.Which made us love them all the more.

Sharon was vulnerable when Brad was trying to act like a friend but Sharon started turning to him instead of actually trying to get a life. For Sharon has no one to blame for herself for Brad did try to take advantage of her but the one that he use was Victoria. Poor little Victoria that he has been treated her like a doormat that he doesn't really love her but Sharon said that she wanted to make her marriage work and then he propose to Victoria. And I thought that Sharon was jealous for Sharon is such a spoil brat and what worse she is getting away with sleeping with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me that Sharon got fire from NE for what happened in the parking lot because she has ask Nick to fire her and then when he couldn't do it then his dad did but it was Nikki who stood up for Phyllis. And Sharon knew what she was doing and I hate her. I mean she is annoying and this has nothing to do with Cassie death or her affair she is annoying character. Well that is my opinion and I am not going to think otherwise. As for Nick and Phyllis Nick marriage was in trouble before Phyllis. I mean when she was supposedly dating Jack. And if Phyllis has she would rise that baby by herself. I mean she even hide the fact she was pregnant but she definetely told Nick the truth and said that the baby may not be yours for it could have been Jack but then Nick would had stay with his wife and it is the whole consquences of his affair but they are still letting Sharon and Brad getting away with it and I think that is just wrong.

I don't think sharon and brad will get aways with their 1 night stand. I think it will come out, i just don't know when. I was wondering about the rumors that sharon was prego, nothing really came out of it. I would think its to late to say she is now, she would of showed awhile ago right??

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:19 am

Adele,

Everything you say makes perfect sense. However, there is was one very big problem with Nick and Sharon that had nothing to do with Phyllis. As Nick has told his father and sister and I believe his mom, he is NOT in love Sharon anymore. BUT LML really told us what was coming last summer when she said in that interview Nick and Sharon are no longer IN LOVE. There is nothing left to save of that incredibly bad marriage.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:22 am

Excuse me. The clips on YouTube and Of the Moment.com ARE copied from Y&R!! Where do you think they came from??

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:40 pm

Quote Shys:
Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

I don't think sharon and brad will get aways with their 1 night stand. I think it will come out, i just don't know when. I was wondering about the rumors that sharon was prego, nothing really came out of it. I would think its to late to say she is now, she would of showed awhile ago right??

Yeah I agree with you Sharon is not prego and if she is then that will be one way of it come out because it definetely wouldn't be Jack because she got together with him after the divorce and Sharon and Nick was still marry about that one-night stand. But if Sharon has morals then she would have told but sometimes ethics doesn't live in soapopera world.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”