The Flowers.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nyaccent

The Flowers.....

Postby nyaccent » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:27 pm

I really thought Jill would have made more of a deal when she asked Will today whether or not he had sent flowers to Gloria...He said no...and she dropped the issue.....I really thought she would have told him what she had said...

Maybe that isn't over yet....but I don't like how that was handled to this point.

kimyla

Re: The Flowers.....

Postby kimyla » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:08 pm

Jill will figure it out soon enough..

glowery

Postby glowery » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:31 pm

I don't think Gloria said anything, she just wanted Jill to think they were from Will.

online_mn

Postby online_mn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:48 pm

Weren't the flowers identical?

Jill can easily find out if Kevin & Gloria was lying but I think she alreay knows.

Changshamom

Postby Changshamom » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:52 pm

I think that Gloria sent the Flowers to herself, to make Jill think that the Flowers were from Will. Remember that just before Jill saw the Flowers being delivered they had the conversation where Gloria just happened to let Jill know she had lunch with Will.

mckenziejo

Postby mckenziejo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:56 pm

Quote nyaccent: I really thought Jill would have made more of a deal when she asked Will today whether or not he had sent flowers to Gloria...He said no...and she dropped the issue.....I really thought she would have told him what she had said...

Maybe that isn't over yet....but I don't like how that was handled to this point.

So why does Jill feel that she has a right to ask anyone if they send flowers to someone? Are Will and Jill and sole item now?

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:29 pm

I think she Jill was just curious about the flowers and I think she is beginning to suspect glo's motives where Will is concerned. Jill is no fool!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Quote Mona Lisa:
Quote glowery: I don't think Gloria said anything, she just wanted Jill to think they were from Will.

Well, today, we learned they were from Kevin lol. Isn't it something, Gloria always walks in, just at the right or wrong time

The flowers weren't from Kevin......Didn't you see Gloria in the background signing to Kevin about what to say....Gloria sent them to herself....and I guess Jill confronted her about them....and Gloria told Jill that Kevin sent them....then she needed Kevin to come up with the same story.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”