I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AmyTee

I HOPE we see a lot "MOORE" of Amber

Postby AmyTee » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:32 pm

WOW!What a voice!I had heard she was persuing a vocal career!GREAT tie in with the club...I do have to admit,when I first saw her on the b&b I was not a fan...BUT to know Amber is to love her,and how could you not?I THINK it would be awesome to see her and the prof get together...we'll see what she stirs up!!!! :-)

malnickkdh

Re: I HOPE we see a lot

Postby malnickkdh » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:34 pm

I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:38 pm

Quote malnickkdh: I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.
She did?Was that little Eric?Or the other child she was raising?(been an on and off watcher of both-work gets in the way a lot!!!)

malnickkdh

Postby malnickkdh » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:59 pm

Quote AmyTee:
Quote malnickkdh: I really liked her on B & B. She was one of my favorites. She went through a lot. She lost two babies and lost her son she was raising.
She did?Was that little Eric?Or the other child she was raising?(been an on and off watcher of both-work gets in the way a lot!!!)

Yeah little Eric was really Deacon's and he got custody. but she got pregnant twice by Rick and they both died.

Loralie

Postby Loralie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:24 pm

ewwwwww I hope she leaves soon

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:15 pm

Quote malnickkdh:
Quote AmyTee:

Yeah little Eric was really Deacon's and he got custody. but she got pregnant twice by Rick and they both died.

Amber was one of my favorites on B&B too!!! Interesting that she started off as Rick and Bridgette's "Babysitter" Then she started to make the moves on Rick Forrestor her 15 year old ward. Her charactor was like the "Hand the Rocked the Craddle"!!!!

reina

Postby reina » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:03 pm

amber and sheila has a connection

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:23 pm

Quote reina: amber and sheila has a connection

And that connection is Lauren and her baby!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:24 pm

She really does have a lovely voice...and she is one character we are going to love to hate....watch out...lets see what can Amber stir up in GC......just stay out of her way......

Return to “The Young and the Restless”