If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AmyTee

Re: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Postby AmyTee » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:37 am

Okay-so basically,some of us(hopefully,not the majority,but there again,opinions are opinions-nothing more)are stating that Carmen was pretty much a decent character,aside fron the fact that she DID POSTPONE DRU'S RETURN(how sweet)accepted invitations to dinner from a married(and was well aware he was married)did persue him as well-maybe not from the get-go-I have to admit that was Neil's doing....OBVIOUSLY,no matter what I say,people will have issue,as their minds are well set.....(AND,do understand,I am not saying Dru was a perfect angel in any of this,but Carmen did pose a threat to her marriage-how easily would you let your husband go?) ?) ?) ?) ?)

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:28 am

....Ok so you guys are going to love todays show, or maybe you all have seen it already...???Regarding, Michael and Kevin's findings and the "nwe suspect"....

Jana&Kevin

Postby Jana&Kevin » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:27 am

No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:11 pm

Quote Kizim: ....Ok so you guys are going to love todays show, or maybe you all have seen it already...???Regarding, Michael and Kevin's findings and the "nwe suspect"....

It won't be on here for 20 minutes yet, but can't wait to find out there is a new suspect!!

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:15 pm

Quote Jana&Kevin: No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

I don't believe for one minute that Carmen is not capable of telling a lie. She may have told him [Jack] that, but I believe somewhere down the line Jack would have "T"eed her off someway and that would have been her pay back.

Jana&Kevin

Postby Jana&Kevin » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:25 pm

Quote glowery:
Quote Jana&Kevin: No, she wouldn't have blackmailed Jack because she told Jack "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax."

I don't believe for one minute that Carmen is not capable of telling a lie. She may have told him [Jack] that, but I believe somewhere down the line Jack would have "T"eed her off someway and that would have been her pay back.

Anyone is capable of telling a lie, but I don't think Carmen would have told anyone Jack owned Jabot even if she got the chance to.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:02 pm

No, people change. She also told Jack she wouldn't blow his cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”