If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Y&R is my fav!

If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Postby Y&R is my fav! » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:55 pm

What do you all think?

Kizim

Re: If Carmen hadn't died, would she have blackmailed Jack about Jabot?

Postby Kizim » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:02 pm

Of course, this is a almost the reality.... and then she would of personally blackmailed Brad about whatever it is he thinks she knew which she probably didnt know anything... and she was going to become a monster... umm probably also wind up in bed with Adrian the prof....

Carmen's#1actress

Postby Carmen's#1actress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:08 pm

No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:13 pm

are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

Tara

Postby Tara » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:16 pm

Quote Carmen's#1actress: No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

Sorry I just can't agree with you. The only positive thing I can say about Carmen Mesta is that the actress who portrayed her is beautiful and talented. The character had too many flaws to count.

Carmen's#1actress

Postby Carmen's#1actress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:16 pm

Quote Kizim: are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

She had blackmailed NE-Yeah. Her ex boss. That was one person! People do change. What about what she told Jack? Do you mean where Carmen was born in? She was born in L.A., California.

Carmen's#1actress

Postby Carmen's#1actress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:18 pm

Quote Tara:
Quote Carmen's#1actress: No, because people change. She ONLY blackmailed NE. No one else! She also told Jack that "If you're worried I'm going to blow your cover as the man behind the scenes of Jabot, you can relax." Carmen isn't a bad character. Carmen and Neil really liked eachother. Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes and accosted her made Dru a bad character. Dru was getting out of control. It wasn't Carmen's fault.

Sorry I just can't agree with you. The only positive thing I can say about Carmen Mesta is that the actress who portrayed her is beautiful and talented. The character had too many flaws to count.

Don't you agree that Carmen and Neil really liked eachother and that Dru was the one out of control? Cutting up Carmen's clothes!!

Niki

Postby Niki » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:18 pm

Quote Kizim: are you forgetting her past they dug up her past??? she blackmailed her ex boss with a large pay out...HEY MAYBE her ex boss was a Forresster? From Bold and Beautiful and this is why they are bringing Amber in town, does anyone know where Carmen came from???? was it LA? or NYC????

That is a very good idea. Although they prob won't do it this way. They should.....that would be very interesting. I love it when they tie the two shows together!

glowery

Postby glowery » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:17 am

I think Carmen would have blackmailed Jack in a heart beat.

courtneykorbel

Postby courtneykorbel » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:56 am

I think Carmen would've blackmailed everyone...Neil, Jack, Brad....they made it quite clear she was just that kind of person

Return to “The Young and the Restless”