Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Re: Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Postby glowery » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:47 pm

She left B&B about the time I tuned in,(occasionaly) so I don't know that much about her.

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:52 pm

Quote Mona Lisa:
Quote gommie:
Quote nyaccent:
Quote de y&r fan: Amber was on the Y&R first if memory serves me correct. Like Lauren she moved over to Bold & Beautiful when it was started. Amber caused alot of heartache on B&B and I'm looking forward to the energy that this actress brings to the role.

Amber was never on Y&R before....she started out on the B&B.......

who was she on B&B? I forget..........

She was Amber Moore, remember, there is a tie in between Y&R and B&B. Usually it is Y&R going to B&B. This time we got one from B&B. I was excited about her coming.

Yes, I do remember B&B is a spin off of Y & R-but for the life of me I cannot remember who she was related too..I remember her name-was she related to brook somehow...girlfriend to brooks son maybe?????????????

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:27 pm

Amber was first, Brookes, Baby sitter. She and Brookes son, Rick, started fooling around. It was found out. Rick needed a kidney, and Amber gave him hers. She became pregnant. She went to visit her mother, and lost the baby. Her coudin had a baby, at the same time. The cousins parents, wouldn't let her keep the baby, so Amber took it and tried to pass it off as hers. She and Rick were raising the baby, later there was a big storyline how the cousin, got cancer and died. Later amber started designing for Spectra. She had a fling with Ridge and Taylors youngest son. It was a mess. Ridge, Brooke and Brookes daughter, Bridgett, went to Big Bear for sking. Amber set it up, for Ridge and Bridgett to fall into a hole, where she had video camera installed. They were freezing, and Amber caught a pic. of Ridge, kissing Bridgett, goodbye. She was dying. They were saved. Amber tried to blackmail Ridge, with the photo. She, finally left the show. This is little detail of what I remember of Amber.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”