Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kizim

Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Postby Kizim » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:54 pm

Is it just me or are her eyebrows a little too thin... so is her little act, still trying to figure out how this vixen is going to fit in... maybe in the prof's bed? Maybe in Vinnie's bed... hummmm very interesting. I would think that Lauren would of been a little more concerned to see Amber in GC. Maybe with some fears of Sheila Carter? Any thoughts my friends?

heart and soul

Re: Introducing Amber Moore GC's new town tramp

Postby heart and soul » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:27 pm

The end of Nick and Phyliss? Maybe she is there for Nick.

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:42 pm

Amber was on the Y&R first if memory serves me correct. Like Lauren she moved over to Bold & Beautiful when it was started. Amber caused alot of heartache on B&B and I'm looking forward to the energy that this actress brings to the role.

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:37 pm

Oh really she was on Y&R before...? I never knew that. But the only thing that is confusing is how when at the opening of Indigo, Lauren went over to Amber and said "Oh my God what are you doing here..?" and Amber replied "...well I am here for the opening, oh you mean here in GC... well you said so many good things of this little town, I thought I would come and see for myself..."; So I thought this was her first visit. But I don't believe she is in GC for Nick.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:37 pm

Quote de y&r fan: Amber was on the Y&R first if memory serves me correct. Like Lauren she moved over to Bold & Beautiful when it was started. Amber caused alot of heartache on B&B and I'm looking forward to the energy that this actress brings to the role.

Amber was never on Y&R before....she started out on the B&B.......

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:24 pm

Ugh, she annoyed me to death today!

Tara

Postby Tara » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:49 am

I did not like Amber on the B&B at first...but she grew on me. The actress is also actively pursuing a career in music so I doubt that this role will be long term on the Y&R. Amber knows how to stir things up...so it may be interesting??? I am curious also just how she will fit in. Actually I would love to see her return to B&B and work for the 'new' Forrester Creations....sorry, different show! I think the character will add some flair to Y&R.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”