Why the hold up for Phick?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bee242424

Why the hold up for Phick?

Postby bee242424 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:04 pm

After the ONS people were posting they would have aex again and maybe Phyllis will be preggers etc and they can’t keep their hands off each other etc.

Why if they are reuniting Phick do we have to wait?
what will make this pairing work now?
Phyllis and Nick always had problems with him running to Sharon etc
Why would Phyllis want that again?

I couldn’t stand the first pairing and I can’t wwit to see what happens now. Will nick just not like Sharon anymore and go to Phyllis?
Phyllis knows Sharon has his heart .

I don’t want Phick again but why make phick fans wait?
Why weren’t Phick fans pushing for a reunion when she was with Jack or when Nick was wish Chelsea?
I know when Sharon was with Scott nick naked lots of comments about Scott and Sharon etc infront of Chelsea
Guess the writers want to pair Phick!
YUK. I think Phyllis needs to be with Jack or someone new.

grouper

Re: Why the hold up for Phick?

Postby grouper » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 am

As a Phyllis fan I don't know to many Phick fans.. we want better for our fave. Nick is a terrible partner,, he is a lying cheat always. But the fact she broke Shick up is a GREAT thing.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 am

I am a Phyllis fan first. I want what's best for her and it ain't Jack.
I was a huge Philly fan and I still have a soft spot for them but yuck to Billy.
Nick and Phyllis have chemistry. If they want to heat up the screen for a few months, I am good with that.
Ultimately, I think most Phyllis fans just want what's best for our Queen.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 am

Shick and Phick are both brutal and hard to watch relationships, so done, both of them.....the last attempted reunion of Shick was painful to watch, and Nick chasing after Sharon right now is boring......watching Phick get back together would be just as boring....no chemistry left between any of those characters... past time to move on...both of those relationships are like beating a dead horse...MO

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 am

grouper wrote:As a Phyllis fan I don't know to many Phick fans.. we want better for our fave. Nick is a terrible partner,, he is a lying cheat always. But the fact she broke Shick up is a GREAT thing.

I am just happy she broke up Philly, gosh what a relief.

I think they are going to go the Phick route again so I wish her luck with that.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:42 am

I am not sure if I could stand to watch Phick again. I have just started watching Y&R after a hiatus and hooking Nick & Phyllis together again might be the end of a 39 year habit for me. I doubt if there are very many Phyllis fans who want to see them together again (although that would be one lover safe from predations by Summer, since I don't think Summer would sleep with her Daddy).

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:52 am

rediculous wrote:Shick and Phick are both brutal and hard to watch relationships, so done, both of them.....the last attempted reunion of Shick was painful to watch, and Nick chasing after Sharon right now is boring......watching Phick get back together would be just as boring....no chemistry left between any of those characters... past time to move on...both of those relationships are like beating a dead horse...MO

I have got to agree with most of that. But I think they are trying for a Phick do-over thinking it will be different because a different actress is in the role. Who knows if it will work out if they do go that way, but I think they all need fresh new relationships. No more recycling. No more Phack, Villy, Shick, Philly or Phick is needed for a long long time, if ever.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 am

PinkChick wrote:
rediculous wrote:Shick and Phick are both brutal and hard to watch relationships, so done, both of them.....the last attempted reunion of Shick was painful to watch, and Nick chasing after Sharon right now is boring......watching Phick get back together would be just as boring....no chemistry left between any of those characters... past time to move on...both of those relationships are like beating a dead horse...MO

I have got to agree with most of that. But I think they are trying for a Phick do-over thinking it will be different because a different actress is in the role. Who knows if it will work out if they do go that way, but I think they all need fresh new relationships. No more recycling. No more Phack, Villy, Shick, Philly or Phick is needed for a long long time, if ever.

there is zero chemistry between Gina And Josh..doesn't matter who the actors are....Phick has too much dismal history, just as Shick does..I will feel sorry for Phyllis fans if they put her back in the Phick fiasco....as a Sharon fan, I am so happy to see her free of Shick...now all I want to see is Nick stop chasing after her...

grouper

Postby grouper » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:48 am

BieberFan wrote:I am a Phyllis fan first. I want what's best for her and it ain't Jack.
I was a huge Philly fan and I still have a soft spot for them but yuck to Billy.
Nick and Phyllis have chemistry. If they want to heat up the screen for a few months, I am good with that.
Ultimately, I think most Phyllis fans just want what's best for our Queen.

Absolutely. Jack , Billy or Nick is not the right one for her. Ronan was. :) I don't get fans wanting the worst character for their faves and Nick is the worst possible lover for Sharon.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 am

doesn't bother me if they put nick/phyllis back together, I don't see the chemistry either. like most of the other couples on this show they won't last long.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”